Roll call!! How are all the Junies doing??

princessfrogee
on 8/28/11 4:24 pm - AL
Going2loseit2011- Everyone loses at different rates so don't beat yourself up.  Yours will come off in time while the rest of us are stalling.  ha ha  I too am so glad i did it.  Sometimes I get frustrated when foods just dont taste the same or I can't eat certain things due to the bread or breading on them, but i remind myself it is just forcing me to avoid the things I didn't have the will power to avoid on my own.  It isn't fun, but like you said, WELL WORTH IT!

"When you know better, you do better." ~Maya Angelou~

BW 334.4 / CW: 227 / GW 180             
GOING2LOSEIT2011
on 8/29/11 12:21 am
  Your so right !!
I can do all things through Christ who strengthen me.Phil 4:13
  Hw 386  Sw 322 Cw 226.6
DR.Christine Chu   Fremont , Ca                 
  VSG  6/28

lorindac
on 9/4/11 1:13 am - durham, NC

Well with me. I have lost 46 lbs since RNY on 6/20. I have gagged a time or two which is no fun at all. but besides that  i;m doing good. I to have lost plenty of inches including in my breast. i actually have to go bra shopping next weekend because my bras are getting to big. but i feel like i am kind of stalled right now for about 5 weeks but i know i have lost plenty of issues but it feels great going rom a size 24/26 to an 18 and being able to wear xl shirt again. I am eating pretty regular try to stay away from breads as much as possible because it doesnt feel right an also i have discovered i no longer like shrimp just the smell of them makes me sick to my stomach.

princessfrogee
on 9/4/11 4:40 am - AL
Great job on your weight loss!  I think the stall is par the course about now.  I too have been stalled.  I lose/gain the same 2-3 lbs the past few wks.  I cannot do bread at all.  I can't do tortillas and I have to watch even breaded meats.  They just "stick" it seems.  I really have to watch how fast I eat.  I go too fast sometimes and end up with some discomfort.  ha ha 

Not2L8
on 9/7/11 1:05 am
princessfrogee
on 9/7/11 12:16 pm - AL
That is so right!  Every diet I have ever done I lost inches before lbs. so I figured it would be the same w/the WLS and it was.  I update my inches lost on my blog.  Need to get new pics up.  Maybe shoot for that later this week.  But I completely get the inches over lbs loss.  Just today I finally saw the scale going down again.  Thought my stall was broken last wk, but it just went back and forth.  But the past two days I have seen good loss showing so I was very happy.  I believe it was around three wks when I had a small stall but it didn't last long.  This one lasted about three wks I think so hopefully yours is about to break too.  Are you getting in all 64 oz of protein each day?  Exercise?  I can't remember if I already asked you that in previous posts.  They say getting that protein in each day makes the big difference.

Crabadams72
on 9/8/11 2:36 am - Silver Spring, MD
My weight loss is weird. I am not going to complain though because going down is a whole lot better than going up!.

VSG 6/10/2011  Dr. Ann Lidor BMore MD 5'5 HW-247 SW-233 GW-145 CW-120

http://www.youtube.com/user/72Crabadams   Me rambling about my journey : )

princessfrogee
on 9/9/11 9:54 pm - AL
SO TRUE!! LOL

Holly Meyer
on 9/11/11 3:26 am - Paris, TN
I am currently down 52 lbs and nine weeks post op.  I have noticed the more protein that I am able to consume, the more weight I lose. : )

princessfrogee
on 9/12/11 10:11 pm - AL
I have heard this to be true.  I have really got to stay on top of my protein better.  I used to keep a paper each day where i marked down a food journal, vitamin tracker and I marked off my protein and water and I stopped doing that about a month ago and boy do I need to start back up!  It kept me in check that is for sure!

Most Active