Little losses

Jean M. B.
on 8/5/08 1:49 am - St. Cloud, MN
Nanette! I'd be up for trying it again...maybe with some butt kickin' along the way! I had the same goal as you...back to basics! Love to get in the 160s soon, too! Jean
Nanette B.
on 8/5/08 3:28 am - Allen, TX
When should we start? I'll need to go to the grocery store to get prepared or I'll not be able to fini**** for sure!! Heidi, you in with us? Anyone else wanna join?
H A.
on 8/6/08 12:26 am - NOR CAL, CA
I'm with you. Though I don't know a good time to start. I'm going away this weekend.
H A.
on 8/6/08 12:28 am - NOR CAL, CA
Maybe there is no time like the present. Below you will find a brief list of the menu for each day. Please click the "Read more" links for further detail and hints and tips that will enable your success with the 5 Day Pouch Test. Days One & Two: Liquid Protein low-carb protein shakes, broth, clear or cream soups, sugar-free gelatin and pudding. Read more. Day 3: Soft Protein canned fish (tuna or salmon) eggs, fresh soft fish (tilapia, sole, orange roughy. Read more. Day 4: Firm Protein ground meat (turkey, beef, chicken, lamb), shellfish, scallops, lobster, fresh salmon or halibut. Read more. Day 5: Solid Protein white meat poultry, beef steak, pork, lamb, wild game Read more. Good luck! I believe you are going to like the results when you give this plan an honest try.
Nanette B.
on 8/6/08 11:49 am - Allen, TX
Monday it is!! Let's keep each other honest all week. Heidi, are you already firmly in the 170's? I am just barely there, but still bouncing back into the 180's from time to time. My goal for this test is a firm 175. That would be 3-5 pounds (depending!) So, Jean and Heidi, what's your goal?? I'll start a new thread for us and invite others!! Thanks for joining in...there is always strength in numbers. Nanette
H A.
on 8/6/08 11:43 pm - NOR CAL, CA
I'll be at the end of my weekend out of town so I won't be able to check in until Monday afternoon. I'll bring protein with me so I can start Monday morning. Good luck all. ps I'm not so firm in the 170's I bounced up to 180.5 this morning. (Keeping myself honest)
Jean M. B.
on 8/6/08 12:39 am - St. Cloud, MN
I'm going to start on Monday...got two weddings this week end and don't think I can give the plan my all til I'm back home. I REALLY want to do this right! Jean
Jupiter6
on 8/12/08 12:10 pm - Near Media, Pa- South of Philly, NJ
After the 40 pound loss in June after surgery-- Ive been bouncing up and down the same two pounds since-- I am about 171 today. For me, I think the 5 day pouch test is stupid. I eat 900 calories of which are balanced 30% fat, 30% carbs and 40% protein-- if my body needs less to lose weight, then I am destined to stay 171. C'est la vie!
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 626 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1379 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 933 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 807 views