Any other July Buddies out there?

Daysey878
on 6/22/11 6:33 am
I will be having RNY sometime in July. I was hoping to have it over the July 4th holiday, but the surgeon needs a vacation. It will likely be the week of July 11th now. That's ok.

I've been experimenting with protein shakes as well. The Atkins shakes are good. I pick up my CPAP machine on Friday and meet with the surgeon to get a date then as well.

Nervous and excited!

dragonlady004
on 6/24/11 10:22 am - MS
RNY on 02/23/12
Hey everybody... if everything goes right I am set for July 25.
 I started getting everything done last Jan. 2010.. but thanks to a doctor not doing is job right! I had to redo 4 months of my diet. then this Jan my surgeron's office told me they submitted everything to the insurance company. well for the last 6 months I have been fighting between the insurance company and the surgerons office. well I decided to use a new surgeron and I meet with him this Saturday at 8!!! all my paperwork is finally at the insurance company and I am suppose to hear from sometime in the next 2 or 3 weeks! They have been great they told me it was ok to change doctors just to have him submit a change form!! I am so happy! I can not wait till tomorrow morning!!!!!
HW: 465.5 SW: 290 CW: 270         
Lyonelslady
on 6/24/11 10:37 am
Hello, I just got my surgery date...July 28th(2 days after I turn 48).  I'm excited and anxious.  I'm starting to get off caffeine(so hard...miss my morning Starbucks) and trying to find protein shake that I can stand(tried Muscle Milk but cant find the Muscle Milk lite).  Its a lot to think about...glad I found this forum.  I'm having the Lap Band surgery and have high expectations!  I'm looking to lose 90 lbs! 

Lyonelslady

Kaysmommy
on 6/24/11 10:47 am - Silver City, NM
YAY. Welcome everybody. I find out next Tuesday my date and the wait is killing me. I'll start a new post next week with a list of people and their dates so they are easier to read. July is almost here, YAY.
queenlala_bee
on 6/24/11 1:35 pm - Port Orchard, WA
hi my name is Laura and I having a lap rny bypass on July 25th.  I am so very excited i can hardly contain myself!  nice to so many other out there that are going to be making this journey with me.  congratulations to all of you julyers out there!!!

entrise
on 6/25/11 6:38 am
DS on 08/08/16

I'm having VSG surgery July 18th. I'm so excited!!!!!!! I am so ready for this life changing event. This tool will help all of us to achieve weight loss goals we only dreamed of. Good luck to all of us July Buddies. May we all have speedy recoveries and loads of success!!!!!            July  Buddies. The true biggest losers. We can do it together.

shesha81
on 6/27/11 10:36 am - Gardner, MA
Hello July Buddies,
My name is Alisha and I am scheduled for RNY on July 6, I go for all my pre surgical testing on wednesday June 29, getting nervous now! Excited too at the same time! Congrats to all of you!
Marcia B.
on 6/27/11 1:02 pm, edited 6/27/11 1:04 pm - CA
Hi everyone,

My sleeve surgery is scheduled for July 13th - pre-op is on the 6th of July and I start liquid diet on the 8th of July :)  - I am so happy that my nutritionist gave me this website - it is nice to read about others goins through the same things :)  - I try very hard to stick to eating all the right things but it's hard, I have given up soda pop and I have a protein shake for Breakfast and 1 for lunch and then greek yogurt for my snacks :)  Can't wait and nervous all at the same time.
paulsrestoration
on 6/28/11 7:58 am - GA
July 18th is my WLS date. Starting liquids on July 11th.
KarenCee
on 6/29/11 9:45 am - GA
I am scheduled for Gastric Bypass in two weeks...July 13. Been waiting on this for a long time. Thankfully I will have three weeks before I have to go back to work at school. The liquid diet is rough, but I can see the light at the end of this tunnel.

Good luck to everyone in the July club!!
Teaching is the essential profession, the one that makes all professions possible.  —David Haselkorn

Most Active
Recent Topics