Two Years Later

Kathleen L.
on 11/7/09 1:26 pm - Lawton, OK
Hi all!  I am glad to see you all doing well!  I had another scope and dialation done in late July.  SInce then I have gained 10-15 pounds up and down.  I eat ALOT more than I used to be able to, but I dump alot too.  I do not drink soda, but can tolerate sugar now (not good!)  At my lowest was in 120's.  Now, I stay between 145-155.  My husband says he likes me the size I am now.  Before I looked sick.  I wear a size 6, sometimes 8 and I feel fat.  I am going to try to go back to the basics diet again.  I am a stress eater and that has not changed at all.  WIsh me luck.  We still struggle eh?  Still a whole lot better than 300s ladies.  Keep the faith.  L.O.V.E. to all.
BabsLISW
on 12/24/09 10:20 pm - Akron, OH
I have not been on here in ages and ages.  I was 2 years out on August 28.  I weigh more than any of you but I started at 389 lbs.  My lowest has been 189, but I have stayed around 195 for the last year.  All my health problems are resolved and I feel great.  I am 60 years old, so I haven't bothered with any plastic surgery.  I will never be 125 again, and that's ok.  I am active and happy and grateful for having been able to have this surgery.  I have not had dessert in 3 years, except for one forkful.  I won't go near it.  I do have occasional reactive hypoglycemia, but it'snot a big deal. 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Fills
nickilin · 0 replies · 742 views
5 years..feel great!
frazier · 0 replies · 773 views
5 years ago- Change my life!!
MELISSA52879 · 0 replies · 1016 views
5 years out..today
1hipmom · 1 replies · 903 views
how is everyone doing?
frazier · 2 replies · 950 views