10.5 months out and STUCK

Renée M.
on 10/20/09 9:45 am - Syracuse, NY
Thanks for the great post, Terri!  I am eating way too much!  I know I need to get back on track.  I think that I thought because I was working out, I could eat more but we all know that is not the case.  My 1 year is coming up and I wanted to be down 200 pounds.  That would be 15 to lose in a month.  Don't think it's possible!  Grrrr!  KUTGW!
Renée
444.5       /   430.2    /     408.2    /    299.8     /   244.5    /     249     /  225
Highest / 07-11-08 / 11-25-08  / 06-07-09 / 03-25-10 / 01-31-11 /  STG
(deactivated member)
on 10/29/09 12:00 am - east falmouth, MA
HI...I have been at about 170 since July..but you know what..I am OK with that. 
I am fully aware that I am eating wrong and not exercising and just don't have it as together as I should...
Besides that, I feel thin enough for now..I am not real sure specific goals are something I want to make and break too often...
I don't really want the diet and numbers game to be my game... I do think it is time to get into a better frame of mind, and pattern of self care... I know when I am in a good place with that and it feels wonderful...So that is my goal, not a number.  When the numbers change, great, but moistly I want the feeling of doing right.

Mostly I eat pretty well, feel better and exercise pretty  well...I could do better...but the changes I have made in the last couple of years are spectacular!!!!  Would it be reasonable to expect sooooo much more than this at this point...

I want my changes to be permanent,,, and I am finding that my body and mind do too.... I am also finding that pushing and feeling defeated with not making a goal and the occasional slip up in the food department is really not in our best interests.

I have felt so bad about my body for so many years... I 'm not so much about pushing myself as I am about trying to be patient, keep a good direction and keep loving myself into a better place.

the funny thing is ...my body is beginning to tell me what it needs and my mind is beginning to listen...
it's hard to describe, but just say rather than "chocolate!!!" popping into my mind when I feel frustrated... something like "breathe!" pops up..  my back hurts and rather than ADVIL I hear STRETCH....
So I am about stepping back and listening to my body a bit these days...Poor thing hardly ever got a word in in the past...so maybe i need to shut up and listen a bit.
it's an interesting project for sure...
Best of luck to all of us and blessings all round!!!

jodybob
on 11/19/09 10:44 am - NJ
I've stalled also, I know I'm not eating right,  I need to take a step back regroup and go back to the basics. hopefully that will get me going again.

Good luck all.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Survived July 4th
spark · 0 replies · 807 views
Is it possible?
spark · 0 replies · 768 views
Back to Basics
spark · 2 replies · 1054 views
Losing Control
BooBoo139 · 0 replies · 2021 views