Still Awed, The F bomb!!

MsPoolShark
on 4/1/11 11:48 am - Toronto, Canada
Nope, 100% serious.
Check out this DS Friendly Recipe group here: www.obesityhelp.com/group/ds_friendly_recipes/

Re-DiscoveringMe
on 4/1/11 11:01 am
Arlene, I know the Subway store that you're referring to and I swore many years ago that I'd never go back after my experience.

Here's why: There was a long line for subs one day. When it was my turn to place my order one of the sandwich artists dropped something on the floor. My server grabbed the cloth they use to clean off the preparation boards to wipe/scrub the floor. He then proceeded to clean the preparation board with the same cloth. I lost my appetite completely. I pointed out what a serious health issue it was to use the same cloth for both tasks and I was met with absolute indifference from the staff. The part that amazed me was that most of the other people in line behind me stayed in line. I guess they just really wanted a sub. 
Arlene J.
on 4/1/11 12:19 pm - Barrie, Canada
I don't blame  you,  but that is a store I will never return to..either..

guess I wasn't the only person with issues with this store..The owner did call me but told me he wasn't there so he didn't hear him..I responded 3 people heard him..and you got stuck with 3 subs over it..They have a camera in there maybe they should mic their Staff..too lol

All have a great night,
MisterDiminishing
on 4/1/11 11:42 pm - Windsor, Canada
So basically the owner called you a liar.

I hope you take it up a notch and register a complaint with head office.  Although each Subway is independently owned, incidents like this reflect on the company as a whole.

samtq
on 4/1/11 12:29 pm - Ottawa, Canada
 How rude!  I hope that you will contact their head office and file a formal complaint.  That's was terrible!!  I feel so bad for you.
“The miracle isn’t that I finished. The miracle is that I had the courage to start.? --John “the Penguin? Bingham 
There is no passion to be found playing small - in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living. ~ Nelson Mandela

HW: 247.5/SW: 228.5/CW:135/ My GW: 140/SGW: 151
Arlene J.
on 4/1/11 11:48 pm - Barrie, Canada
yes I did.  Sent an Email to head office along following it up with a phone call.

Have a great day.
KevinW
on 4/1/11 2:58 pm - Canada
Gee, Arlene...I couldn't imagine a worse experience!!!!
Wait a minute....yes I can!!!!! LOL!!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics