18 month Surgiversary with before and after pics!!!!!!!!!!

Zee Starrlite
on 6/1/11 12:00 am, edited 6/1/11 12:00 am

You look fantastic!!!  I am glad you are working it out.  So many changes right- it is hard to know who we are, where we are when we are losing, when we have lost.  Every single thing gets reevaluated.  What a crazy and exciting ride.

(((BIG HUGS)))
Leila

3/30/2005 Lap Band installed  12/20/2010  Lap Band REMOVED  
6/6/2011 Vertical SLEEVE Gastrectomy

Could_It_Be
on 6/1/11 12:11 am
gig 'em Gorgeous!
byebyeburden
on 6/1/11 12:21 am
amazing, you look so great.  It sounds like it really changed your life, not just the outside.  Way to go....keep up the high expectations on what you deserve, because you do!
~Emily
Surgery Date Weight: 255 

Goal 1: 199 reached 3/4/11
Goal 2: 175
Goal 3: 150
Goal 3: 129

StepN2ANewLife
on 6/1/11 12:26 am - AR
You look awesome!!  I'm "new" in a sense around here, but I'm very happy that YOU have YOUR LIFE back! I've never truly had one, being heavy ALL of my life, so I'm ready to take life by the horns and ride him out! RELISH in this time, you deserve to!!!

*Never Let a Dark Past, Cloud a Bright Future*

http://free2bme4eternity.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to my YOUTUBE channel: XxFemTationxX
Dawnie 88
on 6/1/11 1:01 am
Hi Michele!

You look fabulous!!  A whole new woman!!

I am at 214 lbs and feel wonderful right where I'm at (a size 16 jean also). I haven't been pushing myself to go even further, because I'm so content with where I'm at right now.  I am like you, off my med's, feeling wonderful..living life for once..and just plain happy.  I sure hope you and your husband work things out, if that is what you want. Sounds like you're moving in the right direction.  Congrat's! You look beautiful!

carleneyy
on 6/1/11 1:12 am
Congrats! You look smashing! I also love your yard, super pretty.
Michele T.
on 6/1/11 1:48 pm - Houston, TX
Thanks!  The pool was an addition after surgery so I would exercise more since I love swimming,  It has helped, but I just guess I will never be an avid exerciser.  But the yard does look good now at least!

Michele  
HW 319 / SW 299 / CW 210/ GW 195
Height 5'7"  Sleeve 11/24/09

julissa0228
on 6/1/11 1:55 am
You look wonderful!
Andrea2222
on 6/1/11 3:25 am - Sharonville, OH
Congratulations! You look great and I love how cool you are wtih where  you are. And best wishes on  your marriage. I hope things continue to work out with your husband.
HW: 380   SW: 321   CW: 214  GW: 145  

felinemommy
on 6/1/11 9:52 am, edited 6/1/11 9:54 am - NH
Hi Michele~It's nice to see familiar faces looking so fantastic! As I posted in response to Jenny, I think it's more important that we be happy in our body rather than achieving that "magic" number on the scale. For some of us, our body dictates where it's comfortable, and I think we are wise to listen....maintenance is tough, so if we stop at a weight that's more readily manageable, I think we are better off in the long run! It's so great to see others be content and truly happy with their weight loss!

I'm having the same experience you are.  I eat what I want and exercise to maintain.  I am much more aware of what I need to do to balance input and caloric expenditure, but in a natural way where I no longer have to count and log, etc.  Mostly, I'm grateful for this tool and finally being okay with my body!

Congrats on your success and thanks for posting!

LilySlim - (TZ0U)

Maintain daily activity levels and practice clean eating........still battling some unhealthy behaviors!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 136 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 396 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 425 views