Inner selves fighting - NOT hungry but still want to eat

Diminishing Dawn
on 7/17/12 6:25 am - Windsor, Canada
 I have a Facebook group for those struggling with regain or head issues it's called bariatric Long- timers.  All are welcome to join.it's not a secret group but it is a closed group. 

17+ years post op RNY. first year blog here or My LongTimer blog. Tummy Tuck Dr. Matic 2014 -Ohip funded panni Windsor WLS support group.message me anytime!
HW:290 LW:139 RW: 167 CW: 139

ALESIA1966
on 7/17/12 6:48 am - New Bern, NC
Thank you for your offer, I am a confirmed facebook non-conformer, too many hours on a computer during the day, I refuse to join the FB revolution ...If I eventually get swayed to "the dark side" I will try to hook up with your group...

Alesia : start 249 / surgeon's goal 138 / current 142  

Ashleyxx
on 7/17/12 12:30 pm - Detroit, MI
Im am by no means a long-timer, but would you mind if I joined?

Posted Image    

Diminishing Dawn
on 7/17/12 12:32 pm - Windsor, Canada
 Sorry but it's for long timers only. 
Thats the whole point.   It's a different ball game we don't need to depress the newbies. 

17+ years post op RNY. first year blog here or My LongTimer blog. Tummy Tuck Dr. Matic 2014 -Ohip funded panni Windsor WLS support group.message me anytime!
HW:290 LW:139 RW: 167 CW: 139

cajungirl
on 7/17/12 9:52 am
You are not alone. It's definitely a head game to quiet the inner self saying feed me even when the stomach is not hungry.

We win some and lose some, dust off and start over. That's all I can offer.

Proximal RNY Lap - 02/21/05

9 years committed ~  100% EWL and Maintaining

www.dazzlinglashesandbeyond.com

ALESIA1966
on 7/17/12 10:56 pm - New Bern, NC
Thanks Cajun Girl,

I building a mountain of dust at my feet, but yes, got to keep pulling up my big girl pants and starting over...Its one day at a time, right?

Ruth S.
on 7/17/12 12:28 pm - Orlando, FL
 We struggle...because we are different and we want to be like a normal skinny person but we can't. In some cases - if you need it there is nothing wrong with getting a counselor to help out sort issues. I just got a revision and the struggle is even stronger to eat and keep hydrated and have had several fainting spells. Still figuring things out.  Im working on reconnecting with this community because only my type of ppl understand what I go through. But you have to keep trying so that you can get physically better..other way you will get in trouble with your body. Good luck..
Ruth S.
ALESIA1966
on 7/17/12 11:03 pm - New Bern, NC

Thank you Ruth,

Have been thinking about the counseling thing...I have always used my friends (including this site & other online connections) & my family as my go-to counselor...I continue "figure it out" every day, I have too, because I really like the changed me, losing weight not only made me healthier, it also gave me the confidence to not be such an "agreeable doormat" and I want to keep it that way...

joetorres
on 7/18/12 4:48 am
 i know how u feel i still get fustrated! ill be full but my mind says "you aint eat **** keep eatting"

ALESIA1966
on 7/19/12 12:25 am - New Bern, NC
That very full feeling come in a snap when you are early out...Even this far into it though the head still tries to control me & just one more bite can really "hurt"...

Most Active