Who wants to B*TCH?

Ready2goNOW
on 5/13/15 2:15 pm

LOVE THIS AFTER MY DAY!

1) Doctors who keep you waiting for over 20 minutes, but have signs in their reception office if YOU are more than 10 minutes late you may need to reschedule!

2) Teenagers who always disagree with you & argue about chores & homework, but expect you to drive to their school to drop off forgotton items like homework/clean gym clothes they were told to put in their binder when you saw it left on the table!

3) MEN! for instance, being harassed that we must leave to drop off his car or we will miss our doctor's apt because they cannot figure out how long something takes...IT DOES NOT TAKE AN HOUR TO DRIVE 10 MINUTES ONE WAY!!!

4) MEN...always dominating the TV!

5) MEN...claiming you can't hear, but the volume on the TV is so loud you can hear the program perfectly on the other side of the house!

6) Rude ppl who are more focused on their cell phones then driving, blocking you while you are trying to get around them while they suddenly stop in front of you to take or make a call, or are so loud talking you can't hear yourself think!

7) God forbid anyone unpack the laundry basket & put fresh towels in the bathroom b/c I was doing something else...probably for them, and didn't get to it.

8) Did I forget MEN? Male drivers who are in their 50's, but drive as recklessly & fast as a 16 year old teenager.

Kathy

rturnage
on 5/14/15 4:50 am - Maumee, OH

Re #1, I am so sick of doctors and this crap!  Why don't they schedule their time slots appropriately?  I had to go in for a psych eval at my pain clinic, so I scheduled the appointment at 8:15 so that I would be the first of the day.  I had to wait 45 minutes!  What was she doing?  Playing FB games? Ugh

Karen M.
on 5/15/15 3:59 am - Mississauga, Canada

She probably wasn't even there yet! I had this happen to me - Dr. appointment at 9 AM, first appointment of the day (so smart I thought!) and I sat there until 10:03 (yes I clock-watched) as I watched him sashay into the office. The kicker? His wife is the receptionist! SHE made it to work on time, wtf!

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

zann50
on 5/13/15 2:53 pm
  • getting computer tech support by phone....with heavy accent
  • medical staff asking the same question within a minute
  • drivers...pick a lane and stay in it for at least a few minutes
  • being asked "how many lbs have you lost"....REALLY?? it's not about a number!

Oh I feel a bit better now. We should do this more often :-)

Zann

VGS- 2015

(deactivated member)
on 5/13/15 3:18 pm - Canada

Reading about all the wonderful, high protein products available; only to find out that none of them are available in Canada.

Paying ridiculous prices for high protein products only to find out that they taste like monkey butt. (no I have never tasted monkey butt but I'm pretty sure it would taste like some of these protein products)

Reading all the wonderful comments for said products only to find out that I am the only person in the world that doesn't like the taste of it.

The fact that no one has developed a protein pill. That I could swallow. LOL

Kiwideb
on 5/13/15 6:35 pm
VSG on 01/19/15

For me Quest bar = monkey butt. They are just HORRID! I'd rather a shake any day over that wallpaper paste!

RayaniFoxmur
on 5/19/15 3:20 am - Bowling Green, OH
RNY on 01/13/15 with

OMG I thought I was the only one!! I threw up my quest bar it was so bad. I'll take a shake a day anytime!

HW: 446  SW: 391.4 CW: 317.0

http://thernyjourney.blogspot.com - My blog on my journey!!

Poodlemac
on 5/13/15 3:25 pm
RNY on 09/26/14

People who DRIVE with their "handicapped" PARKING placket hanging from the rear view mirror blocking 1/2 of their visibility. 

Best friends who can't muster up the chutzpah to tell you how great you look after losing almost 80 lbs, while other people tell you constantly. 

Uverse "customer service". Pffft...

(deactivated member)
on 5/13/15 3:58 pm
RNY on 05/04/15

Telemarketers! Just got a call from someone with a spoofed number from my area code from the "vehicle processing center" pretending to be from Hyundai. I had a lot of fun jerking her around though. "What's the exact name of your company? Got it, thanks...ooh, 1-star rating on Yelp, that's not good. Yeah, take me off your list."

Moody husbands who can't communicate. If you act grumpy and are rude to me, I'm gonna ask you what's wrong, and no, you're not fooling anyone by saying "nothing" or telling me it's all in my head. Communicate. Tell me what's wrong, or that you don't want to talk about it, but don't insult my intelligence!

Drivers who think they're being polite but are just being unpredictable and make everyone else take long. It's a 4-way stop. You got there first, GO! Same goes for people who stop at a 4-way stop and wait until AFTER somebody coming the other way comes to a complete stop before they'll go. You're there first, you get to go first -- quit holding everyone up by waiting!

Science illiterate, anti-GMO, anti-vaccine Facebook acquaintances who think they're eating "healthy" and "natural" by only shopping at Trader Joe's. Enjoy your fried mac and cheese balls while your kids get pertussis! (Don't get me wrong, I love TJ's, but they have as much crappy junk food as any other grocery store.)

Manana
on 5/13/15 4:30 pm

PoodleMac, I have found the way to deal with UVERSE is as soon as they answer that stupid automated number say "Customer retention" and you will get a nice American that will solve your problem.

Most Active