how do you change your starting weight in the new ticker?

Kathy S.
on 11/6/15 7:29 pm - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

Hi Matthew  

Here is something I just sent another member.  Try this and see if it helps!

To change your starting weight click the weight icon that looks like a little mountain under the mail icon.   Use the graph at the top to find you're starting weight.  Make sure you have selected  "all time" for the graph to show all your weight history.  When you find you're starting weight by putting your cursor on the graph chart click it and the weight will appear in the weight box.  I always back out the old weight, enter the new weight and you will see a green save box pop up in the lower right hand corner of the graph.   See attached screen prints.  If you need any additional assistance, please let us know.  

Regards, Kathy Member Services

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

Mathew M.
on 11/6/15 8:47 pm

hi and thanks.

Yeah, I had already found that myself.  When I go there exactly as you say, it already has my starting weight at 306, which is what I want and set a couple of days ago when the tickers came back up.  But it just doesn't show in the actual ticker on my posts.  See below, it will, I'm sure, show 264.  Must still be a glitch.  Something for the tech team to work on in their spare time.  :) 

By the way, my wife who is a network engineer rebuked me for being less than patient with the upgrade.  She explained how upgraded internet platforms and web platforms are not an easy thing to update a website on.  I don't really understand all that she said to me, but she did say that it is not an easy task and we should all just be patient.  So my hats off to all of you at OH and I apologize if I jumped on the bash the upgrade bandwagon along with the others.

Hopefully they will iron out this current glitch I am experiencing in due course.

Mathew

49 years old, male.

5'11", HW:306, SW:284, CW:194.5, Goal:195lbs.VSG 6/19/15, Dr. Scott Cunneen at Cedars Sinai, Los Angeles.

Kathy S.
on 11/7/15 7:41 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

My son explained that to me also.  He said hello, even Apple has issues they have to go back and tweak. Thanks for your patiences.

Do me a favor.  Delete the ticker you created and try creating a new one again. I see what you are saying that it's showing the 264. Also double check and make sure you don't have anything entered weight wise before you're starting weight.  I had this problem a few years ago and for the life of me I didn't understand why it was showing the wrong weight and then realized I had a weight entered before my starting weight.  Don't ask me how I did that.  If that does not work let's let the IT Team know!

Regards,

Kathy

Member Services

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

Mathew M.
on 11/7/15 9:22 am

Yeah, I have already tried deleting and recreating the ticker.  Nope.  Its definitely a programming issue.

I'll wait.

49 years old, male.

5'11", HW:306, SW:284, CW:194.5, Goal:195lbs.VSG 6/19/15, Dr. Scott Cunneen at Cedars Sinai, Los Angeles.

Mathew M.
on 11/7/15 9:24 am
zann50
on 11/7/15 6:11 am

I am trying to see if I was able to fix my problem.  So this is a test

Zann

VGS- 2015

zann50
on 11/7/15 8:52 am

Now, this is just funny...two tickers and have corrected start wt yet it doesn't reflect it...I give, it's Saturday and time to go out to play

NateH
on 11/7/15 6:36 am
VSG on 09/26/14

Testing my ticker by posting to see what shows up...

HW: 450
SW: 428 9/26/14
Reached 'normal' BMI (24.9) with a weight of 199.9: 2/5/2016

Most Active