Lovin' College FB

alec275
on 9/10/05 2:08 pm - TX
I'm so glad it's that time of year again...college football. I can't get enough!!! These kiddos play with so much heart, they don't get paid for it and they are too cute! I miss my college days. Of course, I love my team the most: THE University of Texas! Ana UT@Austin, Class of '97 Hook 'em
njndfan
on 9/12/05 9:02 pm - Bricktown, NJ
HELLO ANA, COULD NOT AGREE WITH YOU MORE JUST LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR!!!! HAVE NOT SEE THE OLD CROWD SINCE LAST SEASON, WE ARE SCATTERED AROUND, NJ, PA, MA, OH, AND AUSTRALIA, BUT WE ALL GATHER 2 TIMES A YEAR AT THE UNIVERSITY OF NOTRE DAME GO IRISH! NO ONE HAS SEEN ME SINCE MY SURGERY WHICH WAS 11/11/04 I AM DOWN 182 LBS. I AM SURELY NOT GOING TO MISS STUFFING MYSELF WHILE TAILGATING. WELL ENJOY YOUR SEASON AND REMEMBER " LOSING IS WINNING !!!! " GEORGE
buggirl32774
on 11/26/05 2:19 pm - Tucson, AZ
Ana, You are ever so right!!! They work their butts off harder than the pros. Go USC TROJANS!!! FIGHT ON!!!! #5 REGGIE BUSH #11 MATT LEINERT (what a HOTTIE) Kim
sherryjo54
on 12/28/09 4:27 pm - Dalton, GA
College football is in my blood!  Raised in the shadow of Neyland Stadium, my blood runs orange, but with the colors of the University of Tennessee!  I follow the SEC teams and even have a crush on Florida's Tim Tebow(lol).  Several uncles and cousins played there in the past, and 2 of my four children are alumnus of Tennessee and we are all rabid fans and avid supporters, through horrible seasons and thru SEC and/or National Championships!   Any Vols out there?
Most Active
Recent Topics
Ducks go marching on
AJ_Alaska · 0 replies · 337 views
hELP NEED INFO
prexygilbert · 0 replies · 341 views
TRAINING CAMP ALREADY
Chubby McFatty · 0 replies · 320 views
Greedy Drew Brees
Truckerbob · 0 replies · 813 views