Dr. Kasama: The One & Only

NotDave (Howyadoin?)
on 3/25/06 12:58 pm - Japan
Hello, If you're thinking about having weight-loss surgery in Japan, check out my profile. I had a Lap RNY with Dr. Kasanori Kasama and he is the best. He is truly up there with the best US RNY surgeons. Dave
gina66_19
on 6/23/07 9:42 pm - Japan
Hello, I was given Dr. Kasama name as the lap-band surgeon to perform the surgery in japan. The web site is in japanesse language only. Do the staff speak any enlish an well as the doctor? Email back: thank you
NotDave (Howyadoin?)
on 6/24/07 6:17 am - Japan
Hi, Dr. Kasama and some of the other doctors are very proficient at English (and just about everything else they do). If you call his hospital, Yotsuya Medical Cube and start speaking English very slowly, like one word at a time, "Dr. - Kasama - Please. ", then "English - please. " , they'll connect you to someone who speaks English or to Dr. Kasama if he happens to be available at the time. I'll send a mail to Dr. Kasama in the mean time to see if he has any better solutions. Hope this Helps, Dave
healthyaag2064
on 8/12/10 2:10 am - Japan, Japan

Hello Dave,

Thank you so much for posting such helpful information. My name is toni. I am from America and have been living in Japan for over 4 years. If all goes well I hope to continue living here for the long term.

Recently, I have been exploring the ideal of having the 'Vertical Sleeve Weight loss' surgery.  In an effort to begin researching the topic, I stumbled across this site and thus your posts.

If I'm not mistaken, it appears as though it has been quite some time since your last post at this site. Therefore I do hope that you are still in Japan and/or will somehow see this message. If possible, I would like to know if you might be willing to respond to a number of questions that I have about the surgery here in Japan and other specific questions about the process.    

I apologize for contacting you 'out-of-the-blue-this way' and for the shortness of this note. I just thought that I might take a chance to see if I could make contact with you. Again, I do hope that you are still in Japan. If not, than I hope that you see my message and may be willing to respond. At that time, I hope that I can share a little more information about myself with you and that I can ask a few questions about your experience of having the LAP RNY. 

Thank you in advance for your assistance and I look forward to hearing from you.

sincerely,
toni

Happybass1
on 2/12/11 9:40 pm - NV
 Hello, I am living here in Tokyo long term and checking on this surgery option.. Do you have Dr. Kasama's  email address.

Thanks

Craig
my email:   [email protected]
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing Ticker
Ashley B. · 0 replies · 339 views
test
Amy W. · 1 replies · 301 views
test
pam S. · 0 replies · 284 views
Bander in Roppongi