OMG I MISS YOU GUYS

Monica M.
on 10/24/12 3:32 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
miss you too, Joycey!!!!!

what kind of a monthly challenge are you doing? did you see our crazy cross canada challenge? maybe you could join in on that??? (we've lost a few people from team c, you could bolster up our k's with all your Y attendance)

Joyce J.
on 10/24/12 4:38 am - Scarborough, Canada
Hi Monica

The group on FB is WLS regain 30 day challenge.
It is basically just getting back on track and exercising everyday and they expect us to post something everyday........

What is the crazy cross canada challenge?

Joyce----Today is the first day of the rest of your life

Monica M.
on 10/24/12 4:51 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
Ms Heavy Hearted started it. There are three teams, and we're competing to cross canada! we send in our weekly KM's to her, and she computes it all. We're "virtually" crossing canada, using the trans canada trail. Its kind of motivating to get in your exercise. she's weighted each team with walkers, runners, bikers, swimmers, etc, its a lot of fun!

msheavyhearted
on 10/24/12 8:57 am - Marathon, ON, Canada
RNY on 02/02/12
We'd love to add you to our challenge!

Just click on the link in my signature to read the "rules" and PM me if you're interested.

It's fun and motivating and if you're exercising anyway it means we'd at least get to see you post once a week.... oh, and there are prizes... musn't forget the prizes.
Want to join the CRAZY TransCanada Challenge?? Just message me. Here's a link to the rules: http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/on/4570778/REPOST-The-CRAZY-TransCanada-Challenge-Rules/

(deactivated member)
on 10/24/12 3:33 am - Straford, Canada
highlandbear
on 10/24/12 3:35 am - Canada
 We have missed you also. I am so happy to hear that you joined the y. I hope you like it as much as I do. I find that the people at the y i go to great. Take care of yourself.
Barb
Joyce J.
on 10/24/12 4:20 am - Scarborough, Canada
Hi Barb,

I love the Y. I was mostly doing aqua fit, but want to do more stuff so one of the girls there gave me some ideas and took a few minutes to write down what I should concentrate on.....Gonna try yoga tomorrow
The staff are wonderful and I have talked to so many nice people who go there

Joyce----Today is the first day of the rest of your life

highlandbear
on 10/24/12 7:57 am - Canada
 Oh i love yoga. I love doing some of the moves that I could not do before. I did my first head stand a week ago. I have not one of those since I was a kid. No don't worry not all classes do headstands. If they have a kickboxing class go it is great. Let me know how you like the yoga. I just love my y
sam1am
on 10/24/12 7:48 am
Nice to see you, Joyce!

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

Natasha B.
on 10/24/12 7:49 am - North Bay, Canada
HI JOYCE!!! ((((waves))))) Glad to hear you are doin well!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics