Per request, I added pre-TT photos wow,what a tummy

samiamiam
on 4/19/12 8:58 am
Thank you. My waist right now is a 40 inch. Yikes. However, I would like to go down at least 8 inches. I hope that I am realistic. I can always go back a year later when I have my breast done and get lipo if I need contouring and more fat removed:)

I approved the other friends that just requested as well.

teresa
Laura in Texas
on 4/19/12 8:10 pm
My waist was 27" pre-plastics and 27" post-plastics, but I am still thrilled with my results. What does your plastic surgeon say? It does look like a lot can be done for you. Your skin does look great and the rest of you is tiny. Good luck!!

Laura

Laura in Texas

53 years old; 5'7" tall; HW: 339 (BMI=53); GW: 140 CW: 170 (BMI=27)

RNY: 09-17-08 Dr. Garth Davis

brachioplasty: 12-18-09 Dr. Wainwright; lbl/bl: 06-28-11 Dr. LoMonaco

"May your choices reflect your hopes and not your fears."

samiamiam
on 4/19/12 9:03 am
I just uploaded two more photos that are more of a close up

Teresa
samiamiam
on 4/19/12 12:31 pm
just added everyone that requested as a friend. I have more photos on there now.
j_j_miller
on 4/19/12 1:42 pm
 I wish I had an answer. I would ask your surgeon that exact question. They will have the best educated guess. I can tell you my experience. My Dr took more fat off than I thought he would be able. I no longer have an overhang at all. But as far as sizes I am pretty much the same size or one size down at the most (I'm at 8 weeks out and don't have any swelling) I was size 12 jeans in women's and now size 12 in juniors. I am happy in a 12, but of course I would be more happy in a 10. Lol. Once I start back at the gym I will focus on toning the rest of me. 

Jennifer
samiamiam
on 4/19/12 2:06 pm
How is it that we can have all of that removed and only go down one size? I am so confused about this part.
Lee ~
on 4/19/12 3:02 pm - CA
 I know, right? It seems like it should be more, but it isnt always.  I had six pounds total skin from LBL, thighs and arms.  

I think that if you can wrap your head around just seeing an improvement, you won't be disappointed. As others said, you have terrific skin. How old are you?

HW: 249   SW: 229 GW: 149 Age: 63 - Body by Sauceda - 12/2011

samiamiam
on 4/20/12 12:38 am
HI there, I am 41 years old. Many people have told me that I do not look my age. I would like to keep it that way. lol

Teresa
sublimate
on 4/21/12 6:21 am - San Jose, CA
I had 20 pounds removed with my LBL. Immediately after surgery I was very swollen but I couldn't tell that I was. I measured myself a few weeks after surgery, right before I started drinking a bunch of water.

My hips went down 4 inches in a few weeks of losing the water weight. Before surgery I was about a 16 or 1x. Now I am 12/14 or Large just depending on the clothes, and probably still going to go down more.

I don't wear a lot of fitted stuff, but tried on some jeans that were size 14 and they fit well. My thighs are still huge though, compared to the rest of my body.

Start weight: 388, Current Weight: 185, Goal Weight: 180, Weight Lost: 203 lbs
Certified Nutritionist VSG FAQsublimate: To elevate or uplift.
3/2012 Plastics: LBL, 3 Hernias Fixed, BL/BA, Rhinoplasty & Septum Fix. 6/2013 Plastics: Arm and thigh lift

-VolsDiva-
on 4/21/12 9:40 am - Orange County :), TN
The rest of your body looks so tiny. When are you having your surgery?

06/07/12 - Dr. Sauceda LBL, BL/BA, Arm Lift, Fat Transfer and Neck Lift

Most Active