What's on your (PHOTO) Friday Menu?

Emiepie
on 4/19/24 5:48 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! Friyay! I'm sorry you felt so bad yesterday, I hope today is better and that you enjoy your weekend. Today is busy payroll distribution day and then it's the weekend. Em might come over for dinner and hang out tomorrow evening and then we might go to a craft fair on Sunday but some couch time is also in order. Happy early birthday to Jim!

QOTD: I am a Cali girl. Coastal please!

TSS: 9 years 8 months

B: SF latte, Fiber/protein oatmeal, turkey sausage, and an orange

L: Turkey and cheese sticks, carrots, light and fit yogurt and some fruit

S: Protein puffs, a piece of fruit and yogurt

D: TBD

ES: yogurt and toast

E: Treadmill

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals: TBD

Have a great day!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Partlypollyanna
on 4/19/24 5:56 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Have a great weekend! Enjoy the mix of daughter fun and couch relaxing!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

catwoman7
on 4/19/24 6:07 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' All!

it's a beautiful day but not that warm and pretty windy - so I won't be biking - and the water aerobics class I occasionally go to has been moved to 8:00 AM (from 8:30 AM). Ugh. I'm always up by then, but not really ready to walk out the door. There's another one at 1:00 at the gym across town, but I promised my mother I'd take her somewhere this afternoon. But I'll find something to do - after two days of heavy-ish eating (the anniversary dinner - and then lunch at the culinary school yesterday), I need to eat lightly and move this body!!

we might go to the Chicago 'burbs tomorrow to met yet another distant cousin that my 4th cousin Eric managed to unearth (he's really into finding all his relatives, distant or not), but I'm a little apprehensive about leaving town these days because of my mother. But we'll see. I may just go down for the day, even though it makes for a long day (it's a two-hour drive to the western suburbs).

QOTD: I don't have a favorite state, although if I had to move somewhere, it'd be to the Chicago area or one of the coasts. I also have to live in or near a city (within 20 or 30 miles of one). I learned after living in a couple of small towns that I don't like living in small towns! (they're OK to visit, though).

I have no idea about food today, although I'm tempted to take 1/2 a phentermine tablet and just have things like a protein shake or two and Greek yogurt. I'm feeling really bloated after the past couple of days.

have a great day, everyone!

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Teenie
on 4/19/24 6:47 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning Queen JB and Meneurs,

Wow I hope you find relief soon. That does not sound fun. I have only had heartburn 1 time in my life and remember me thinking I was having a heart attack so I cannot imagine what you are going through.

I got another weekend of nothing going on. I am going to go to gym both days and if any point it is not raining, I may try to get a wog in. I took out some Beef short ribs with plans to do them Korean style. I'll take a look at a good recipe and make sure I have all the ingredients. I may make some cookies and get them in the freezer I plan on having a Kentucky Derby party and it is only 2 weeks away. Time absolutely flies.

QOTD: Pennsylvania Specifically western PA. We only use Philadelphia as a gateway to the Jersey Shore. I love the 4 seasons and the people. There is always some event that goes on every weekend that can keep you busy. Just unfortunate that Ron's disability prohibits us from doing a lot of events that I would love to do.

Accountability: no snacks but overate on the lasagna.

TSS: 6 years 4-months 8-days 164.4 Lowest (129.4)

B: Coffee with SF Coffee mate Chocolate Caramel creamer

MS: L&F toasted marshmallow Greek yogurt, cantaloupe and berries

CB: Coffee with SF Coffee-mate chocolate caramel creamer

L: zucchini lasagna and snack select

D: Crack chicken Zucchini lasagna or will go out?

Exercise: dog walking

Water and Vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric Advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and 500mg of Magnesium. I also use MiraLAX and fiber in my first coffee of the day.

Have a great weekend my friends.

Brightest Blessings,

Chrissy

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Julia S.
on 4/19/24 6:58 am - Beaverton, OR
RNY on 02/12/18

QOTD- I have to say Oregon, we have ocean, mountains, the gorge and desert. We have gorgeous summers and our annual snowfall where I live is 3" so not very often or very much. Yes we have rain but that's why this side of the mountain stays so green. I learned the hard way that this is where I'm supposed to be.

Last day I can actually get any work done. The system cuts over tonight. I got 2 of my jobs done, I can make changes in Adobe Acrobat if I have to but they are designed and converted to .pdf so I should be good. I'm hoping to get another one done today so I won't have to struggle with the new program on Monday.

It's between heat and A/C today. My upstairs is hot by the afternoon, but the downstairs stays cool. Last night I finally turned on the A/C to cool my bedroom so I could sleep. I'm cold this morning, not sure if I want to turn the heat on or not. My office is 68 and that is a little chilly to work in.

Have a great day everyone!

5'5" Age 66 HW 291 SW 275.8 CW 179.8

Lisa91941
on 4/19/24 8:01 am, edited 4/19/24 1:27 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning! Looking forward to all the things this weekend.

I was 100% on food and bev yesterday. I'm concentrating hard on dropping these extra few pounds I picked up over the last few weeks. Last week in particular I guess. Though still no exercise. I'm starting to get the craving for it and I am committed to my HIIT class on Monday. So that's my drop dead plan to get back into it. So far, I have 5 straight days of nuttin at all.

Today I need to pop into the grocery store. Supposed to have a friend for dinner, but she may have a slab week and we are on pending. Either way, I need to have something fun to serve her tonight because if she does have a leak and can get away for dinner she's going to need a fun distraction, and if she doesn't have a leak she'll be in celebration mode. Slab leaks are terrible. So costly no matter what the situation is.

QoTD: Having circled the US last year, been through 44 of the states overall, I'm still a Southern California girl. I love it here. However, I would accept the gift of a second home in downtown Mystic, CT or along the Columbia River bank in Oregon. I still can't believe how gorgeous the Columbia River area was, and am dreaming of a river cruise vacation on it.

Bites today are lined up pretty well. I punted last night on dinner and changed to an old favorite, which made Rog's day, but it was still belly friendly to me. But now I have ingredients to use up!

B: leftover roast chicken, egg, pesto, mozz and tomatoes as a scramble

L: protein bread, roast chicken, unexpectedly cheddar spread broiled together

D: Unsure here but Pesto Chicken or Pork chops with cacio e pepe spaghetti are leading the way for ideas right now.

Wine...if we have company then yes, if not, then no.

Dessert. I know I should not buy them, but TJ's has their raspberry star cookies out seasonally as lemon flowers. And I love lemon. I may get them and then take the box to the grands tomorrow when we go watch the softball game.

Photo is fat little me. I was like 2 or three here. I never stood a chance. My brother posted this for my birthday a couple weeks ago. I'm the on on the right.

Peace Everybody.

Phot

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Amy Liz
on 4/19/24 8:18 am
RNY on 11/21/16

OMG, how cute are you?? You look like me and my sister in pics when we were little - all cheeks!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 176 GW 175

Partlypollyanna
on 4/19/24 8:25 am
RNY on 02/14/18

That is the cutest picture

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Grim_Traveller
on 4/19/24 8:31 am
RNY on 08/21/12

Ah-dorable.

6'3" tall, male.

Highest weight was 475. RNY on 08/21/12. Current weight: 198.

M1 -24; M2 -21; M3 -19; M4 -21; M5 -13; M6 -21; M7 -10; M8 -16; M9 -10; M10 -8; M11 -6; M12 -5.

Emiepie
on 4/19/24 9:40 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Too cute!!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 268 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 280 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 322 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 279 views