Hello?

hot-n-sexy-mama
on 1/11/05 11:14 am - Moreno Valley, CA
Does anyone ever visit this message board??????
SteveApril45
on 2/8/05 6:12 am - frostburg, MD
yes
Gigglepants10
on 2/13/05 1:54 pm - Ozark, MO
I am here, but going to bed now. Tomorrow is the biggest "Romance" day of the year and I have to work :o( I did get taken out to a movie Saturday night "Phantom of the Opera"!!! It was SOOO GREAT!! I cried!!! I want to see the play now!
kim R.
on 3/8/05 10:36 pm - harrodsbug, ky
I don't think any of these boards get used. Hey Anna how ya doin? I haven't talked to Kelly in a while. I'm down 60 lbs. now after a 3 week plateau. It really sucked too. I increased my water intake and boom started losing again. I'm in the process of finding a job if you hear of anything please let me know. I'm willing to do just about anything ok. Thanks.
hot-n-sexy-mama
on 3/9/05 4:27 am - Moreno Valley, CA
Hey Kim. Congrats on your weightloss. You were definitely in our prayers....you had everyone scared to death for a while. I am so glad everything turned out okay. I am down 65 pounds. I have joined Blue Grass Fitness Center. They are great out there. I will keep my eyes open for any jobs. I know Cato's was hiring, but I am not sure if they still are. Email me sometime.
Evie
on 9/6/05 11:30 pm - Arnprior, Canada
Yup! I visit, but i thought this was a board to discuss "Harlequin Romance Novels"....LOL Take care... Eve
Most Active
Recent Topics
What is Romantic to you?
SteveApril45 · 2 replies · 299 views
I can't stop eating.....
ELKGROVE · 0 replies · 314 views
Hello Friends
Phyll H · 0 replies · 304 views
Hello?
hot-n-sexy-mama · 5 replies · 369 views