How to deal with running around without food.

Lee ~
on 10/30/11 11:00 pm - CA
Thanks sweet Ava!

HW: 249   SW: 229 GW: 149 Age: 63 - Body by Sauceda - 12/2011

mymaluv
on 10/30/11 4:36 am
The advice that everyone gives is priceless.  I will tell you what the next time I here a person say something about wls how it is the easy way out I would love to kick their head off
(deactivated member)
on 10/30/11 6:24 pm, edited 10/31/11 1:19 am
 I didnt realize U were only two weeks post op !  

high end grocery stores  carry  ready made  shakes from  I think Bolton farms .   U can find them in the fresh produce  refrigerated  section  usually near the vegan offerings .  

The vanilla chai  tea one is REALLY good  . I tolerated it well  post  op when nothing else would go down and i was often crazy nauseous ... and its a great  one to tide  U over in say endless business meetings when everyone is eating sandwiches U cant have  and Ure STARVING  ...

I usedto get a big styrofoam cup  from DunkinDonuts and put my shake in THAT and sip it for Hours noone I work with  said or  asked a single thing .   I was happy about that because i didnt tell anyone about  my surgery  ( a decision I'm TOTALLY pleased with now two and a half years post op ) .

Fat free  yogurts are available  almost everywhere  .. other than the greek yogurt types though theyre pretty low in protein .  

GNC carries  refrigerated  protein shakes .  The fruity mango- orange one from isopure tastes like a  fruit smoothie.  ( It comes  in an opaque purple and orange botle with swirls )  . Dont confuse it withthe nasty little  protein drink " juices "  please  ... 

As far as  lightweight weight loss goes its very often  slow  for many of us .  I wouldnt try to push the bar by starving myself  dieting  has a tendency to backfire at least for me .    If Ure THAT eager to lose instantly   walk  more now  and  get ready to exercise  first thing every morning when U get up after U r doc clears U at about 2 months post   .  THAT drops the pounds Real QUICK .  
Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 315 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 438 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 501 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 522 views