Hi I had surgery 5 y...

suzann_1_abers
on 1/28/08 10:01 am - Alexandria, MN
Hi I had surgery 5 years ago and have recently gained back 20 pounds because of stress but other than this I,m so glad that the extra weight is off. If anyone could help with anything I,d greatly apprciate a friend to talk to.
Frankie Lee
on 1/31/08 11:39 am - WI
...congradulations, you only gained back 20 lbs in 5 years...thats not a bad deal...coulda been more...be encouraged and thankful that you are a more healthy person...work your stress off by cardio kickboxing or jump roping or karate...some sort of AGGRESSIVE cardio activity...go back to basics for a while...theres a 5dayplan on this site somewhere...go to the main wls grad board...peace and blessings...
BeckyAnderson
on 11/1/08 4:07 am
I am also out 5 + years along with 2 of my very good friends.  We are all struggling with weight gain and decided to meet weekly to try to help each other to get back on track.  We are looking to find some information to help us get motivated and to use our "smaller pouch" to our benefit.  Can anyone out there help with suggestions, helpful articles, Dr advice, etc?  Stress has also been a big factor for each of us.  We noticed that once we lost the weight, and the compliments excitment of the changes became less and less, the real world came back, along with the stress.  If anyone out there has some ideas on getting back to the basics, please let us know.  What are others doing that have gained it back but lost it again. 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I had surgery 5 y...
suzann_1_abers · 1 replies · 680 views
Had a baby now can't lose weight
Dawn D. · 3 replies · 782 views
Help me break my Platue!
Annette M. · 0 replies · 471 views
I'm thin and I'm lovin it
Donna L. · 0 replies · 541 views
" No Support"
Princess03 · 2 replies · 690 views