Im so scared to go

stacy L.
on 1/9/07 3:16 pm - atascadero, CA
to the doctor day after tommorrow. I am ten pounds heavier than I was a year ago and I am afraid that I am a failure, What can I do, I feel really lost. I keep asking every one if the old me is back. Is anyone else in the same boat or does this ship sail alone. I am lost, please help me with some advice. Stacy
Tracy B
on 1/9/07 9:34 pm - Erie, PA
Stacy, You are NOT a failure! Rebound of some weight is very common at the 2yr mark so I'm sure your dr will not be surprised and 10lbs is not terrible. You are not alone~in the last year I have had fluxuations of up to 10lbs too. Even with that extra 10lbs I am still at a normal bmi, but I do not feel comfortable at the heavier end so I just work my tool and take it right back off. The good news is that the tool still works when I get back to basics, push protein, drink lots of water and exercise. Good Luck with your appt and please let us know how it goes! Tracy B
Vanessa @Nebraska
on 1/9/07 10:17 pm - NE
You are not alone in that and never will be. Is normal get some lbs here and there, I did it and I am back on basic and is working. I get 15 pound in the last year, now I am only 5 to get back to my goal so don't get down because of that. Get back to protein 1s****er and walk walk walk Hugs from Germany Vanessa
Most Active
Recent Topics