Happy 2 years out to US, Doing great

Mary J
on 1/9/07 8:15 pm
Well it has been a long time since I have posted here. I am almost (17th) 2 years out since WLS and 1 year (24th) since my plastics. January is the new birthmonth for me LOL. I have moved from NY to Florida and am loving the warmth here, although NY has been having a very warm winter as well. I am maintaining at 125 lbs and feel wonderful. I have healed well from my plastics and now feel the 1st part of my journey is complete. I check my weight weekly and make sure I don't gain anything. If i see the scale move more than 3 lbs I cut out any extras til I get back to 125. That is how I keep maintaining. All my labs have been excellent and I go for a stress test on my heart later this month. My new cardiologist is happy with all of my results and just wants to do a current one so he has recors on me here in Florida. Despite all of my complications after my WLS I am so happy I made this very Life-Altering decision. I feel so alive now. I will be 51 next month and have NEVER felt so young and Alive! I only wish I had been able to do this in my younger days :> Praying all of you have a wonderful journey. I want to thank all of you for all of the inspiration, answers and information I have gained from OH during the years I have been reading here. Love & Hugs MJ
Vanessa @Nebraska
on 1/9/07 10:18 pm - NE
Congratulation, you look fantastic!!! Hugs from Germany Vanessa
Margo J
on 1/12/07 3:18 am - Fairfield, CA
Congratulations to you and your new attitude! You look great, and you too have been an inspiration.
Most Active
Recent Topics