it's my 2yr anniversary

LSMITH
on 1/20/07 12:30 am - NORWALK, CT
i know that i should be feeling happy and full of joy but i don't because i haven't reached my goal and i still need to lose another 90lbs just to be at my goal and i just seem to have given up on myself and everything, this morning my so called boyfriend thats what i call him because he started teasing me about my bat wings again and it truly bothers me, so i told him that he don't have to look at it and that he can go find him someone who was perfectly fit and portioned that he will like, and i left it at that. i still have an issue with my weight loss journey i'm truly struggling and i want to get down to my goal i use to weigh in at 330, and no i'm 252 i want to get rid of it all,sometimes i feel like starving myself or make myself up chuck my food that i eat. i need some help
Tracy B
on 1/21/07 5:00 am - Erie, PA
Lydia, I'm so sorry you're having a rough time right now. Starving yourself or throwing up won't help the problem. Try to refocus and get back to basics~you CAN do this!! I'm sorry you don't feel like you have a strong support system either~that is so helpful in our wls journey, but we're all here to help you even if its just to listen. Please don't give up on yourself~stay strong and you will reach your goals! Good Luck to You! Tracy B
Vanessa @Nebraska
on 1/21/07 12:50 pm - NE
Oh dear. don't give it up . Get back to basic and try to go to a support group. We are here for you. Feel free to email me [email protected] Hugs from Germany Vanessa
Vickie J
on 1/25/07 1:06 am - Tallahassee, FL
Lydia, Don't give up! Your "tool" is still there, you just have to get back to basics and work the program. YOU CAN DO IT!! If you are not going to a support group - GO! You need the support and help of others that have been where you are and where you've been. Hang in there! Vickie J.
Most Active
Recent Topics