2 years down, a whole lifetime to go!

Cheri H.
on 1/25/07 4:17 am - Lakewood, CO
Hard to believe that the past two years have gone by so quickly! Who would have thought these changes could be so good? What is your favorite WOW moment out of the past two years? Mine is the time at the grocery store when my 17 year old went to find something and then could not find me. He looked for over 20 minutes, then once he found me, he was laughing out loud. He said that he did not recognize me, because I had legs now, not kegs! Cheri
Tracy B
on 1/25/07 7:41 am - Erie, PA
Wow, there have been so many Cheri! The little things like walking upstairs and not being out of breathe, crossing my legs, buying clothes in single digit sizes, being able to run after my kids and play with them, feeling so much more self confidence.....I could go on and on!!!!!!!!! Tracy B 328/150 5'9"
Cheri H.
on 1/25/07 7:51 am - Lakewood, CO
All of those are great WOWs! I feel so much more alive than I did before! Who knew!!! Cheri
lindaway
on 1/27/07 12:07 am - Mentor, OH
My favorite WOW moment was going to Cedar Point and riding every single ride. Even though I weighed 179 lbs. I was still afraid mentally, that I wouldn't fit. I still love watching people's faces who have not seen me in ages. The jaw dropping is soo much fun. Congrats to ALL of us! It has been a wonderful, roller coaster ride. Linda 367/179/??
Cheri H.
on 1/29/07 12:01 am - Lakewood, CO
That is such a great feeling! I went to Las Vegas last year and rode the roller coaster with my oldest son. The feeling when the bar goes down and locks into place, without a struggle is great! Cheri
Most Active
Recent Topics