Joined Weigh****chers

lindaway
on 5/3/07 1:26 pm - Mentor, OH
Well, I can be totally honest with my family. I joined weigh****chers. I have slowly been allowing bad habits to creep back in and have found that I gained 25 lbs. I worked too hard to let this happen. So, I decided I needed accountability and a healthy eating program. Today is my first full day on the program. My goal is to lose all my "excess" weight before my son comes home on leave. I haven't seen him in 2 years! Or should I say....he hasn't seen me in 2 years and never at this weight. I want to look my best. I will keep you all posted. Linda
white2003toyota
on 5/4/07 6:42 pm - Kaneohe, HI
Hi Linda! Just wanted to let you know that I'm here to support you!! It is a life battle to try to maintain what we've worked so hard to lose. I walk in your shoes everyday. Stay positive and I know that you will accomplish your goals. Hugs and aloha, Pat
MaryEllenC
on 5/6/07 7:01 am - Reedsville, WV
Linda, Best of luck to you! I feel your pain as I've gained 10 pounds and am so afraid that this will continue. I about cried yesterday because I got out my summer clothes from last year and many of them are too tight. So, I'm getting serious about exercising again and have upped my protein drinks to help curb hunger and get me through carb withdrawal. Like Pat said in her post, this is something we will deal with daily for the rest of our lives. Let us know how you're doing and email me anytime you need support! Mary Ellen
lindaway
on 5/8/07 2:04 pm - Mentor, OH
Thanks for all your support. I know that I can always turn here for help. Thanks for being there! Linda
miztex
on 7/5/07 4:06 am - Pharr, TX
Linda, I haven't been on the board for long while, but I am totally with you. I started my protein drinks again today, and vow to cut down on( if not eliminate) diet sodas. I never reached my goal, but I have been as low as 175 ( still a bit high for 5'8".) I looked and felt great at 175, and would love to be there again( or 160). However, I have been stuck at 199-200lbs. for a year and a half. My tops are gap city around the boobs, and let's not EVEN go south and talk about the abs and hips! I want a lower body lift! Don't worry, your son is gonna LOVE your new look. Remember, to him, your look is brand new. You are used to it by now. Guess we all have slipped a little, huh? Lou Ann
lindaway
on 7/9/07 1:59 pm - Mentor, OH
Gosh, so good to hear from a friend. My son did love the new me. I too would also love a tt and lower body lift. How is your back doing? And the job situation? Linda
white2003toyota
on 8/22/07 8:51 am - Kaneohe, HI
Hi Linda! I'm so glad that I am not the only one going through this period that I am experiencing right now. I still want to lose another 25 pounds and had lap rny on January 10, 2005. As we know, I have not lost anything since about 14 months postop. I am becoming really depressed, although I should be happy since I started out at 263 pounds. I am only 5 feet tall, so at 153 pounds I am still overweight. I read that you started Weigh****chers. Have you seen any results? I'm getting desperate at this point! I know that I should up my exercising, but besides that I practically eat nothing. Just have tossed salad and some chicken or fish. Still drink Isopure protein drink once a day. I am able to get in 140 oz.+ of water. I would love to hear from you! Take care and look forward to hearing from you!! Aloha, Pat
lindaway
on 8/22/07 11:51 pm - Mentor, OH
Hi Pat, I joined WW and lost 15 lbs. I had to stop going because I couldn't afford the fees and my work schedule interfered with the meeting times. I think they have a good program and it was nice to have an accountability partner. When you have to step on a scale, you can't lie. The scale tells the truth. Good luck, I know how we all struggle, every day. Please feel free to email me. Linda
(deactivated member)
on 9/16/07 5:36 am - Makawao-Maui, HI
Hi Linda, good for you. I too joined WW last year for about three months. My eating plans have since changed but I really liked it when I was doing it. You can loose the 25 pounds again. When you do please post and let us know how you are doing so you can be an inspiration to us all. hUgz
Judith R.
on 4/3/08 1:58 pm - Monson, MA
Linda, I hope you get this. How did W.W. work for you? I am so far off track. Judy
Most Active
Recent Topics