Anyone tried NutriSystem!!!

white2003toyota
on 8/20/07 7:37 am - Kaneohe, HI
Hi all fellow January, 2005!!! I hope that everyone is doing fine!! I'd like to find out if anyone has tried using NutiSystem for additional weight loss? I would like to lose nother 20 pounds and was wondering if it would be worth to try this tool. Last night on QVC (they sell NutriSystem) I heard a person call in who had wls, and she was purchasing the food. I would be most grateful to hear from someone. Have a wonderful week and God Bless!!! Hugs and aloha, Pat
texasteacherangel
on 9/16/07 1:22 am - Robinson, TX
I've tried it and really like it. I just can't afford it all the time It works for me and my husband really had a lot of success with it too. Good luck!
(deactivated member)
on 9/16/07 5:23 am - Makawao-Maui, HI
Why hello my long lost pal Pat. It is so nice to see you on the boards. How has life been. Long time no talk. Well, I have a great suggestion for you. Have you ever "detoxed"? It is a great process. I did it last month and dropped 25 pounds(in one month) and at the same time got rid of many toxins in my system. The system I did you can still eat fruits and veggies for the first three weeks. The fourth week you are just doing shakes and vitamins. It is very intense and you need to be totally mentally prepared but so good for you. The website I did was www.ariseandshine.com but my local health food store carries all the products. The supplies will run you for a month about $125.00 plus cost of the fruits and veggies. Highly reccomend only eating organic veggies and fruits. If you decide to do it you can email me any time during the process for advice or tips. Take care Pat hugz from you buddy. Mitzi
Most Active
Recent Topics