HI TO ALL MY 3-1/2 YEAR FRIENDS!!!!!!

white2003toyota
on 7/22/08 8:24 am - Kaneohe, HI
It has been ages since I have posted to this site. I do check it and have noticed that it has really slowed down. It's nice to see some familiar names and faces!!! I had lap rny on January 15, 2005 with Dr. Paul Cirangle. I live on the island of Oahu. He no longer does surgery in Hawaii, but I know that he has many people from Hawaii who go up to San Francisco to have their surgeries done. It's nice to see that everyone is doing well. As for myself, I started out at 263 pounds and lost 120 pounds, but never did reach my goal. I'm only 5 feet tall so I really wanted to lose more. Although, I feel truly blessed to have had this surgery. I am now much healthier and happier. As time goes along, I am finding that I am getting back some of my cravings for sweets and carbs. It really is scary!! I have gained back about 5-6 pounds which really scares me. I just pray that I can control my cravings and be strong. God Bless all of you and keep in touch! Love and Aloha, Pat Nicely
debdoc
on 7/29/08 1:14 am - fort wayne, IN
well hi pat! it's been quite a while since i've seen activity over here. glad to hear you're feeling well and happy...me too! i finally achieved the normal BMI number -- something i desparately wanted. i started with a bmi of 66. so i've lost 295 lbs, and had a couple of skin removal surgeries. it's wonderful! life is good. take care. deb
Stephanie F.
on 8/2/08 10:24 pm - San Antonio, TX
Aloha Pat, I know what you are going through my pouch seems like I can eat eveything . After loosing the 100 lbs and I started at 331 lba and now I weigh 238 + or - a couple of lbs. But it really scary and I workout 2-3 per week when I wasn't doing that. But it seems like my menopause was clashing with my wls. the hot flashes are terrible The cycle couple on when it feels like July 2007, April 2008 and now here it is again Aug 2008. It's so annoying. Basically I am just starting menopause. The things we women go through. Good Luck Steph
Most Active
Recent Topics