Three 3yrs and Counting. Same Size Pouch!

uptowngurl
on 7/24/08 12:30 am - New York, NY
Hello all. I had surgery on the 24th of January 2005. My starting weight was 272 pounds and wearing a size 20. Three years later I currently weigh 136 pounds and wear a size 0. I thought that I had leveled off last year at a size four (150 pounds) but between last spring and now I had lost an additional 14 pounds (without trying too). Thank God I do not struggle with bad habits but I sometimes wonder if my pouch is still about the same size as when I had surgery. The reason why I ask this is because I still cannot eat alot compared to a friend of mines who had surgery six months after I did. For instance if I buy a McDonald's nugget happy meal. I can eat about two nuggets and maybe six fries. I'm just wondering if anybody else thinks that their pouch is still the same size right after surgery.
debdoc
on 7/29/08 1:18 am - fort wayne, IN
greetings wow, size 0 -- that's almost scary to me. i hope you can control the loss so it doesn't go further. as to pouch size, i can definitely eat more than you are. i haven't done any of those many tests you read about on the main board, but just guessing, i'd say my pouch holds a cup to a cup and a third maybe. it seems to vary by the density of the food consumed, of course. best of luck to you. deb
Most Active
Recent Topics