Diet Pills

Trina923
on 2/11/09 4:09 am - Capitol Heights, MD
Has anyone taken diet pills after surgary.  I am 4 years out and I am gaining weight fast. I work out 2-3 times a week for an hour faithfully, but I am still continuing to gain weight.  During the week I usally eat pretty good, but on the weekends I go carb crazy!  I am always hungry, I need something to take the hunger away and help me to drop 10-20 pounds.  
Stephanie F.
on 5/24/09 12:56 am - San Antonio, TX
Trina:

I feel your pain My lowest was 201 lbs and I have gained 67 lbs. I feel stressed about it. It's not like I dont know what to because, You go back to basics and start counting calories again.

Stephanie Frederick
I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me!!!!!!
Pre-Op 331
Post OP 202
current 270

ham026
on 1/20/10 8:19 am - hoople, ND
I'm close to going to my dr for diet pills cause i was on lyrica and gained 40 lbs. in 1 month. It is so depressing working so hard to get where you want to be and the fat just finds its way home. To bad it doesn't relize that we don't need it anymore. So if you do try the diet pills let me know cause both my mom & i need help losing weight again cause it just wont leave!
shelia f. M.
on 9/27/10 8:02 am - Houston, TX
Ladies I to is having the same issue. I am gaining and I am getting very depressed. So  if you all fine out any information PLEASE!!!! let me know also. Thanks.
Most Active
Recent Topics