Just got a date!!!!

jennifer B.
on 10/19/04 4:59 am - oshawa, canada
I'm so happy I could burst!!!I 've been waiting for a year and I finally heard from the doc's office!!January 5th here I come!
LINDAHAFLEY
on 10/25/04 3:50 pm - HELENDALE, CA
Hi Jennifer, my name is Linda Hafley and today is October 25th. and I just got my surgery date for January 14th. I am so happy for you and I know how good it feels to finally have a date. Keep us posted as to how you are doing, good luck in every way. Linda
jennifer B.
on 10/26/04 1:09 am - oshawa, canada
Hi thankyou for your response !I'm glad to hear you will be staring the new year in a new way just like me!Where do you live?Did you have to wait long to get you date?Well best of luck to you on your journey keep me posted on your progress and I'll do the same!Jen.
Special K
on 10/29/04 9:18 am - Ruckersville, VA
I can't believe you have been waiting a year to get this thing started. I have been working on my WLS since Sept. 04 and it has been driving me nuts.The waiting is the hardest.I would be crazy by now if I had waited as long as you. Girl you deserve this, consider this a job well done!! You definetly get an "A" for effort. See you on the losing side in Jan. 05, Good Luck
Amy K.
on 10/30/04 2:56 am - Redford, MI
Hi Jennifer... My surgery date is also January 5th here in Michigan!!! Best of luck to you, perhaps we can compare notes thru our post op journeys? All the Best.
Most Active
Recent Topics