I have a date!

cdubose54
on 11/19/04 7:21 am - Guyton, GA
U{RRRRR (That's "YIPEEEEE" with my fingers on the wrong keys!) I have a date! Jan. 4...........They asked if I wanted December 1, but I thought I needed more time to prepare myself (like the past three years hasn't been long enough)! Since I am having this done out of town I have to be prepared to stay a few extra nights in a hotel after my surgery and I wanted my husband to be with me........and he's outa vacation until 1/1/5..........so Jan. 4 it is! Keep me in your prayers.
CourtneyP22
on 11/19/04 12:16 pm - Mount Carbon, PA
I also got my date today... January 24.... I feel like it's my birthday. Congradulations and I'll keep you in my prayers!!!!!
KurvyK
on 11/19/04 10:24 pm - Baltimore, MD
Congratulations on your upcoming surgery! You will be able to enjoy the New Year and the soon-to-be New You! Kim
Sandra L.
on 11/25/04 12:33 pm - Wappingers Falls, NY
Good luck to you Carrie, I wish you all the best and a speedy recover. I have a date of January 5, 2005. I am so excited over having this surgery. The coming year will be a new year and a new us. Much luck to you and again, a speedy recovery.
jeriksson
on 11/30/04 5:21 am - Salt Lake City, UT
Carrie, I have the same date. I guess we will share Birthdays. I am nervous but excited as well. Good luck. Julie Eriksson
Most Active
Recent Topics