SURGERY FOR TWO

kimberly
on 12/11/04 2:07 pm - LIBUSE, LA
MY HUSBAND AND I ARE BOTH SCHEDULED FOR SURGERY ON JANUARY 11, 2005. OUR INSURANCE DENIED US AFTER APPEALING SEVERAL TIMES AND TAKING LEGAL ACTION. WE NOW HAVE TO PAY FOR OUR OWN SURGERY. WE ARE GOING TO BOGOTA, COLUMBIA. I HAVE HEARD SO MANY POSITIVE THINGS ABOUT THE PHYSICIANS AND HOSPITAL THERE. THIS IS OUR CHANCE AND I'VE PRAYED ABOUT IT AND WE'RE GOING FOR IT. IF YOU HAVE BEEN TO BOGOTA I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
sharonB
on 12/11/04 4:03 pm - Highlands, TX
Sorry to hear that your insurance would not pay. BUT It is great that you are able to have the surgery for both of you. You both can help each other it will make it so much easier. My husband snaked alot so i will have to do it by myself. I will have you both in my prayers. sharon
maryann T.
on 12/11/04 11:01 pm - Harlan, IA
good luck to you and your husband, you will be in my prayers. I am having mine on Jan19th in Omaha neb. Happy holidays to you both. MaryAnn T.
Steph H.
on 12/16/04 10:22 am - Dayton, OH
WOW Kim.. Congratulations. What an experience. How much cheaper is it to have it over there? I have never been, but you and your hubby will be in my prayers!
Most Active
Recent Topics