Freaking out!!

kaligirl1993
on 12/12/04 11:22 am - ONTARIO, OR
Hello everyone, I am scheduled for surgery and am totally excited to be on the losing side!! Then I read the memorial page, ooooofffffff, that scared me!!! Someones profile said it should be read to pay tribute to the people that we have lost, so I did, and now I am prety scared. I dont want to be obese anymore, but I dont want to die!! Does anyone have any thoughts to make me feel better??
shar
on 12/12/04 1:34 pm - Prescott, AR
Hi Christi, I just read your profile and I see you are a young woman with children you adore. Do you want to grow to see them marry?...see your grandchildren?...Do you want to be able to enjoy life with your children and grandchildren? I'm 52, and if I had had the chance to do this at age 33, I would have jumped on it. I have lost a lot of precious living because of my access weight. I am now on medication for high blood pressure, and depression, and soon will be on insulin if I don't get this weight off! I know how moved you were from what you read, and I feel for the families who have lost loved ones, but, if we will get real, and face the facts, our time here won't be that long if we continue as we are. You know, we take a chance driving to the grocery store or just crossing the street. We could be taken at any moment. We should be living each day as though it were our last, and if you are as determined as I am, we will be thin and healthy while doing it. Please keep the faith and think positively and I know all will go well for you. My date is Jan. 7th so I'll be anxious to see you on the losing side! Charlene
purtyone52601
on 12/14/04 3:02 am - Monroe, GA
Hi Christy, This is how I feel about this! i AM A mother of 4 and wife and was told a few months ago if I did not lose alot of weight I was going to be dead in3 yrs . Any time you have malor surgery youare taking aa chance of dieing if I dont have this surgery there is a gurrantee Iam DEAD i a few yrs, to me taking this risk is a 80/20% of me being ok if I dont there is 100% I am going to die in a few yrs. Remeber God is in control and whatever his plans are they happen ,my opinion is if God did not want me to live then I would have never been approved for surgery therefore I was approved which tells me God's Choice was made have faith and put your faith an trust in him an we will be on the losing side together My date is Jan 11th .
Most Active
Recent Topics