Hi new here

michiewy
on 11/26/06 12:05 am - DeRidder, LA
I my name is Michelle. And currently I am scheduled for surgery on the 2nd of Jan. What a way to bring a new year!!! I am so excited. I actually see a bright future. Were as before I just saw unhappiness. I am eager to meet new people and share stories. I guess I can tell you a little bit about myself. I am 25 years old. I am married with 2 kids. Ages 5 and 20 months. I sadly have been overweight now for going on 6 years. My hubby is in the military, and were are stationed in Louisiana. Well I guess that is all for now. I can't wait to make new friends!
Anna Bryant
on 11/26/06 6:57 am - Roanoke, VA
Hi there, welcome to the January Board. It's a little slow right now just folks dropping in and letting us know they got their date. I would love to be your friend. I too have a five year old little boy. His name is Logan. What are your kids names? I do not have my exact date but a tentative one of Jan 1. That's most likely not going to be it. My surgeon does surgeries on Wednesdays so that would be Jan 3. We'll see I am still holding out for a December date . I just have my sleep study next Sunday. Depending on if I have sleep apnea or not I will get a date if I don't have it. I have had all my tests other then that. I also had to lose 10lbs I have lost 9, 14 from the time that I started this process. I am so excited and ready to become a loser. Hehe...I love saying that now. Anna
michiewy
on 11/26/06 8:07 am - DeRidder, LA
Hi Anna, I know, I love saying I am a loser (kinda weird I know). I hope you can get your date soon. That would be awesome. Yeah, I was pretty lucky that I got my date as early as I did. Oh, and my childrens name are Henry and Helayna. Well, I to would like to be friends. Hope to talk to you more in the future. Michelle
Crystal M
on 11/26/06 8:07 am - Dracut, MA
WELCOME I am so glad you are here with us. I added you to my friends and I hope to chat with you often. I have a 3 and a half year old little girl and she is the world to me. She and he Daddy are like oil and water (he is strict) so I need to do this to make sure I am around for a long time. Someone has to referee. Happy to have you aboard. Crystal
Mariam T.
on 11/27/06 7:43 am - Oakley, CA
Hi Michelle, I am new also and trying to meet people that are getting ready for the big day. Have you already had your endoscopy? I am scared to have it done. I did my sleep study last night...hard to sleep with all the wires all over you but glad I did it. Glad to meet you. Mariam
wildcat
on 11/28/06 11:57 pm - Brick, NJ
Welcome to the January gang!
future_diva
on 12/6/06 9:00 am - Terre Haute, IN
Hi Michelle!!! My name is Shirley and I'm from Indiana. My surgery is January 9th. Welcome and congratulations on your date. Which branch of the military is your hubby in? I was in the Navy.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Year 7!!!
Stephanie B. · 14 replies · 1388 views
5 Year Anniversary
Stephanie B. · 1 replies · 1069 views