Anissa  
on 12/1/06 6:34 am - Upstate, NY
Ive posted on this board before, unfortunately my account was deleted and with it.. so were all of my original posts. Anyways.. I'll be going in for my Lap RNY on January 4th! Its been a long process, which is surprising because there werent any complications.. just slow processing. So, a year and a half later... here I am. I am physically ready to have this done, Ive even lost abit of weight so far. I am still struggling to quit smoking, but I will eventually. Im not sure if I am excited, nervous, anxious, scared or what yet. Most days I try to ignore that the date is sneaking up very quickly. I have too many other things to focus on right now before surgery takes place. My husband is receiving 30 days leave from the Army to be home with us for xmas and my surgery. I cant wait to see him. He's been deployed to Iraq for a few months now, and wont be home (besides his R&R break****il late 2007. It'll be a long wait, but whats exciting is that he'll be coming home to a brand new woman! Anyways.. we're all pretty lucky. What better way to start the new year right? Good luck to all of you. ~Anissa
A Q.
on 12/1/06 1:14 pm - Houston, TX
Anissa, Congratulations to you! and I agree it is the best way to start the new year!! I am submitting to insurance this week and hope to have a date real soon. January is most likely going to be when I have it as well so I thought I would come over to this board to see whats goin' on. You have waited a long time!! I have only been considering surgery for the past year and started insurance requirements in May of this year. Keep us posted on your progress, your date will be here before you know it. Angela
Anna Bryant
on 12/2/06 12:51 am - Roanoke, VA
Anissa, good to have you back!! I wondered what happened. Congrats on having hubby home for Christmas and your surgery that is awesome!! I hear you on having to many things to focus on right now and January will be here before we know it. I am hoping to have mine on the 3rd. I am going to take a month off of work if I can swing it. We'll see. Anna
ladybug06
on 12/7/06 3:04 am - Plano, TX
Anissa , congratulations!!!!!!! I will keep you in my prayers because this is really a new beginning!!! I will be having my surgery on Jan.5th and I have so many emotions but mainly excited. Best wishes! Kellie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Year 7!!!
Stephanie B. · 14 replies · 1388 views
5 Year Anniversary
Stephanie B. · 1 replies · 1069 views