Just finished my LAST test/consult

Crystal M
on 12/1/06 7:58 am - Dracut, MA
I went to the cardiologist today and got the seal of approval, and then went to the vampires to give MORE blood for the Serum H pylori test, and I am offically sitting back with my feet up waiting for my surgery to arrive. I am so happy to have finished, in the beginning when my DR gave me the list of things I would need to do, it seemed endless. So I am so happy to be DONE. I am also starting to feel better about the surgery (Remember I was freaking out before). All the people I am sent to for consult all keep telling me how WONDERFUL my Surgeon is and that he is the best possible person to perform this for me. So I am feeling much more comfortable that I will be a healthy loser very soon. Crystal
A Q.
on 12/1/06 1:19 pm - Houston, TX
Hi Crystal, I hope to be in the January 2007 club!! I just finished my final appt with PCP for my 6 month diet/exercise program. I had to attend 7 appts. I started this process in May of this year and finally finished. I really didnt seem to take too long but I had to do the same things, psychologist, nutritionist, bloodwork and a 6 month diet. I did everything within the first 2 months and then all I had left to do was the monthly appts to weigh in and discuss what I did. good luck to you and I know you will feel better once you get past January 8. Angela
Anna Bryant
on 12/2/06 12:54 am - Roanoke, VA
That is great news Crystal. My last test is tomorrow night...my sleep study. I am so ready to be done with the testing and get my date. I am happy to hear you have come to terms with the surgery. Anna
georgiegirl8
on 12/8/06 10:50 am - South Glens Falls, NY
Congrats!! I have my sleep study on 1/2/07 and hopefully will be scheduled soon after that. Unfortunately, the sleep centers in my area are so busy, I had to wait 7 weeks before my appt. My 'supposed to be final' Nutrionalist appt. is scheduled for 12/19 which if i was able to have the study in by then I would have my surgery clearance. I have 5 lbs to go to make my 10% so I think I will keep the appt. to document the weight loss. It is strange how each surgeon/nutritioalist handles the pre-op stuff of these surgeries differently! Best luck to all, hopefully I will be a late January loser myself!!! Georgeanne
cathrynsrealm
on 12/11/06 11:36 pm - Corbin, KY
Congrats Crystal. I know, that giant laundry list of tests seems like a lot at first. I'm glad to be done as well. Keep in touch! We're both Jan 8th patients.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Year 7!!!
Stephanie B. · 14 replies · 1388 views
5 Year Anniversary
Stephanie B. · 1 replies · 1069 views