January 8, 2007!

cathrynsrealm
on 12/7/06 5:54 am - Corbin, KY
Hola! I'm new to the board/website, so I don't have any friends here yet, but I thought I'd introduce myself here since I have a date scheduled now. I got a call from my clinic's coordinator yesterday to tell me I'd been approved. She also told me more about my results from my blood tests, stress test, etc., and everything was normal! What a relief. I feel so lucky to be healthy, other than a bad back due to being obese. But no more! After January, things will be looking up. I think fate is smiling on me. So I have about a month to go. I want to enjoy the holidays, but I'm so ready to get this done and get to work! Anyone that wants to chat, add me as a friend or whatev. I am always a good listening ear. Thanks for reading this! -Cathryn, 22 years old London, KY
Anna Bryant
on 12/7/06 8:06 am - Roanoke, VA
Wooooooot grats Cathryn!! Welcome to the January Board!! I am still waiting on the results of my sleep study, my last test. I had it Sunday and am still waiting for the scheduler to call and set up a follow up appointment. I think I am going to call tomorrow. Anna
J M.
on 12/7/06 10:53 am - NJ
Cathryn - Congratulations that is my date as well. It is so nice to know someone who will be going thru the same as myself on the same day. hopefully we can keep in touch - Congratulations again Marta
Sharon G.
on 12/12/06 1:59 am - Middlesex County, NJ
Im January 8th as well, Dr. Jean Bapteste from Plainfield New Jersey will be doing my Lap Band...I can't wait and want to wish everyone luck in there surgery...
Evelyn K.
on 12/8/06 12:24 am - south plainfield, NJ
Jan 8, 2007. Me too!!! Can't wait to begin my new healthy life. Actually I was suppose to have my surgery Oct 2. But it was cancelled due to events I won't go into right now. So I went thru the high anxiety once before. It was cancelled 2 days before surgery. But this time it's going to really happen. Best wishes for you and all Jan people.
Roxanne piligno
on 12/8/06 10:29 pm - NJ
congrats on your your surgery date !!! i am jan 22 2007 little after you !!!!
Crystal M
on 12/9/06 9:44 am - Dracut, MA
I too am January 8th. WOOHOO!! I can't believe we are less than a month away. I am excited, but still a little scared too. I will be thinking of you all on the 8th and will be saying a little prayer for us all. Crystal
cathrynsrealm
on 12/11/06 11:15 pm - Corbin, KY
Thank you everyone for your replies to my thread here. I'm excited about it.
AngelicMythology
on 12/15/06 2:36 pm - Buffalo, NY
Revision on 01/21/13
We have the same date!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Year 7!!!
Stephanie B. · 14 replies · 1388 views
5 Year Anniversary
Stephanie B. · 1 replies · 1069 views