The List

Anna Bryant
on 12/7/06 8:08 am - Roanoke, VA
Okay so since we are now getting lots of people joining I will update the list every weekend. I will put names, dates, location, and what type of surgery. This will make it easier for you to find a buddy. I will work on it this weekend. I have a busy weekend but will do my best. Anna
nancer61
on 12/7/06 3:44 pm - appomattox, VA
thank you for all the work you do with the board!
Evelyn K.
on 12/8/06 12:39 am - south plainfield, NJ
Opps... Forgot to tell you what type of surgery... Evelyn, Jan 8, lap RNY, S Plainfield NJ. Dr Bertha
carolem
on 12/8/06 4:09 am - Austin , TX
Anna, Thanks for your update to the list. I'm Carole Moorhead Date: 01/26/07 Lap-Band Dr. Robin Blackston Scottdale, AZ
(deactivated member)
on 12/8/06 11:11 pm - NC
Anna, Do we post a reply to this post when we have our date, or do we create a new post, or email you? What does the buddy do? I know it's probably posted in another thread, feel point me in the right direction. I would love to have and be a support person to someone local with a similar surgery date!
Anna Bryant
on 12/9/06 9:52 am - Roanoke, VA
Marianne I can pretty much get the information off of your stats when you post unless you don't have an actual date yet. Just send me a mail, or post it to this site. A buddy is just someone who is going through same thing at the same time. Just someone you can talk to and gain insite from each other in your journey. It's nothing official or from this site. Anna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Year 7!!!
Stephanie B. · 14 replies · 1388 views
5 Year Anniversary
Stephanie B. · 1 replies · 1069 views