RNY date - January 9th, 2006!

jjones38
on 12/17/06 6:14 am
I have always wondered how it would feel. Exciting, isn't it? Thank you all. James.
Alice Urrutia
on 12/17/06 6:55 am - Fresno, CA
Congratulations on your date. You must be so excited. welcome to the january forum!
cathrynsrealm
on 12/17/06 11:47 pm - Corbin, KY
You're the day after me. It is exciting! Think happy thoughts, and congrats!
Crystal M
on 12/18/06 2:02 am - Dracut, MA
It IS exciting, a little scary too. But mostly exciting. You are the day after me, so we will have to check in with each other to see how everything went. Welcome to the January Board We are all potential "losers" Crystal
jjones38
on 12/18/06 5:16 am
Thank you all. I am very excited. I guess up till now it only seemed like a distant dream. But now that I have a date it's like my mind all of the sudden has decided to believe it. Isn't that funny? Anyhow, thanks again and I will stay in touch. Everyone here has been so nice and supportive. This is by far the best website I have ever been to.
Anna Bryant
on 12/18/06 11:36 pm - Roanoke, VA
Hehe it is very exciting or so I am told.....soon to here my exact date I hope. Woooooohooooo congrats on getting your date James!! Welcome to the January Board!! Anna
future_diva
on 12/20/06 6:52 am - Terre Haute, IN
Congratulations!!! I will be having my surgery on January 9th also!!!! I will be having mine in Indiana
vanessa1980
on 12/20/06 8:43 pm - Bay Village, OH
Hello my fellow January 9 friend! Congratulations! I like meeting people who are having it the same day as me I feel like I am not alone.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Year 7!!!
Stephanie B. · 14 replies · 1389 views
5 Year Anniversary
Stephanie B. · 1 replies · 1069 views