Hello From the January 2006 Board

Ronna
on 12/20/06 9:16 am - Hoffman Estates, IL
I just wanted to pop in and wish all of you the best as you begin your journey's. May you have an uneventful surgery and an easy and smooth recovery! I remember back one year ago when I was excited and scared at the same time and couldn't wait for my day to come. I have had my ups and downs in the past year but the decision to have weight loss surgery has been one of the best I've ever made. Happy holidays to you all and I wish you all a very happy, healthy and yes thinner new year. Regards and hugs, Ronna
Crystal M
on 12/21/06 2:26 am - Dracut, MA
Thank you thank you thank you, Ronna. I was just thinking that I wanted to pop onto the January 06 board to see how everyone is doing. We are all facing an exciting, yet scary time and I for one really appreciate you taking the time to wish us well. Crystal
Ronna
on 12/21/06 2:34 am - Hoffman Estates, IL
Hi Crystal Feel free to bop by the January 2006 board anytine,. It's a great bunch and I'm sure if you have any questions you will get an answer quickly there. We are planning a one year reunion - we are calling it our Surgaversary and we will be meeting in Las Vegas January 25-27. I am really looking forward to it. It will be a chance to meet many folks that I've been communicating with on the board this past year. I encourage you to be active on your Surgery Date Message Board. These are the folks going through what you are at the same time. I have found it to be a place of much support and comfort all during my journey. Be well and have a happy holiday. Sending hugs, Ronna
Sally A.
on 12/26/06 1:44 pm - Martinez, CA
Thanks! I go in on the 9th to change my life. - Sally
Most Active
Recent Topics
Year 7!!!
Stephanie B. · 14 replies · 1389 views
5 Year Anniversary
Stephanie B. · 1 replies · 1069 views