FUN POLL: Favorite Holiday Tradition

Crystal M
on 12/21/06 2:45 am - Dracut, MA
Yes, I am back again. I thought it would be nice to continue to get to know each other. I will plan on posting a "Fun Poll" each week and maybe even a question of the week. This way, we can have some fun, instead of listening to the clock count down our surgery dates. This cool?? So this weeks Question is: What is your favorite Holiday Tradition?? (any holiday) Each year, my family and I take the kids and go Christmas light peeping. There are quite a few streets in a near by town that do it up and we go. My brother and his family, my parents, and my family. It is so much fun and I just love seeing the excitement in the eyes of my daughter and nephew. Then we all go and get hot cocoa and muffins. It is so much fun. How about you? Crystal
Alice Urrutia
on 12/21/06 10:28 am - Fresno, CA
Ok sounds like fun I will play. My favorite Holliday tradition is Valentines Day. Every year for the past 26 years my hubby and I got to Morro Bay for three days It is so nice to spend time together just him and I. Alice
cathrynsrealm
on 12/21/06 8:24 pm - Corbin, KY
I love Christmas probably because, from my memories as a child, Christmas was always the most enchanting. Just the thought of all the decorations, the lights, snow, baked goods and Christmas dinner... it's all so fun, and it's the one time of a year that my extended family would come together at the same time and nobody argued!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Year 7!!!
Stephanie B. · 14 replies · 1389 views
5 Year Anniversary
Stephanie B. · 1 replies · 1069 views