At Last.......

lonake
on 12/20/06 11:33 pm - Spring, TX
Hey Ladies and Gents, After two years of researching, begging, and crying...I haave a date!!!! I went to my surgeon's office last week and he said something that eased my fears. He said, "The risk of this surgery is greater than you remaining in your present state" Made a heck of a lot of sense to me, especially since I was haaving last minute doubts and fears. But I'm good to go now!!!! My date is January 11th and I am so ready!!!! Rhonda
Crystal M
on 12/21/06 2:29 am - Dracut, MA
WOOHOO!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you. We are the same week. I am January 8th. I am glad you have joined us here and hope to have you stick around. Don't worry about the fears, I think we all are going thru that too. It is a natural thing. Crystal
lonake
on 12/21/06 2:39 am - Spring, TX
Thank you for your congrats! I'm sure you are as ready as I am to be on the "losing" side. I'm happy for you as well!!! Take care, let's keep in touch! Rhonda
lonake
on 12/21/06 3:00 am - Spring, TX
Wait a minute....I quoted my surgeon wrong! Sorry, Dr.Marvin! He said, "the risk of this surgery is LESS than you staying in your present state". As I said, that made me feel better.
Juviel
on 12/21/06 7:30 am - St Paul, MN
Congratulations!!!!! January must be a great month. I just got my date too. 1/22/06. Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anna Bryant
on 12/23/06 11:02 pm - Roanoke, VA
LOL I wondered. Woooot congrats hon! Anna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Year 7!!!
Stephanie B. · 14 replies · 1389 views
5 Year Anniversary
Stephanie B. · 1 replies · 1069 views