Looking for someone to continue the list

Anna Bryant
on 12/21/06 7:57 am - Roanoke, VA
Remember I thought I was done and going to get my date? Well as it turned out the surgeon's office wouldn't give me a date until I had seen the sleep apnea doc. I have mild sleep apnea and may need to be on oxygen post op for a little while. He cleared me though and told me that he would be happy to clear me if the surgeons office called or faxed a form. He said that's generally what happens. So I get back to the office and call the surgeon's office to tell them the great news and she just says "okay and I'm like well can I get a date now and she says well I have to pull your chart but I'm thinking that Dr. Lucktong is booked for January" Uuuughhhh .....sigh so looks like I'll be moving to Feb. Of course I don't know that for sure since she hasn't called me yet. She said she would call me back this week. I'm feeling pretty discouraged as it seems like I keep running into road blocks. I am also worried that they are going to stall so long I will have to repeat my tests....sigh. Anyway I need someone to take over the list...sorry my heart just isn't into it anymore. Especially if I am going to be moving to Feb. I know I will get there but I got my approval the day after my consult but I keep running into road blocks. I will of course add those people that have emailed me but as of today....stick a fork in me I'm done. I will let you all know of course what my date is when I finally get it. Going to call her tomorrow afternoon, but I am expecting her to be off for some reason. Oh well going to just enjoy Christmas and continue to try to lose weight. Anna
gina P.
on 12/24/06 12:47 am - graham, WA
I would continue the list for you, but hoping I won't have to and you get a Jan Date..just let me know..I got a Jan31st date, so that's a good thing...I can keep the list going to the end of Jan
Anna Bryant
on 12/26/06 1:50 am - Roanoke, VA
Thanks Hon. I appreciate that. I still do not have a date...sigh. The nurse who will schedule me is out until Friday. Maybe then. Anna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Year 7!!!
Stephanie B. · 14 replies · 1389 views
5 Year Anniversary
Stephanie B. · 1 replies · 1069 views