Okay everyone I am back and ready to update the list.

Anna Bryant
on 12/30/06 12:25 am - Roanoke, VA
If you want to be on the list please look at the current list and if you are not on it and want to be please send the following info to me via email or message me, either way will go to my email. [email protected]. Date: Jan 24 What type of surgery: Lap RNY Where you are from: Roanoke, VA Who is your Doctor: Dr Lucktong Okay here is the current list. I apoligize if you have sent this info and I did not add it. Please send it again if it is not on this list. Michelle Wyman****Jan 2 Sarah B**********Jan 2 Brenda Bundy******Jan 3***********NC Kimberly Collina****Jan 3**RNY******NC**********Dr. William Chapman Lisa Bourque******Jan 3**Open RNY Chele D**********Jan 3 Denise McMillan****Jan 7**Lap Band**Springfield VA Cathryn Patrick*****Jan 8**Lap RNY**Corbin, KY Crystal M*********Jan 8**RNY*****Dracut, MA Evelyn Knight* *****Jan 8**Lap RNY**S. Plainfield, NJ**Dr Bertha Alicia Giunta*******Jan 8**VSG Sharon G.********Jan 8**Lap Band**Plainfield, NJ****Dr. Jean Batiste Vanessa Capiccioni**Jan 9**RNY******************Dr. Schauer Yara*************Jan 9 Shirley Mullen******Jan 9**RNY****Terre Haute, In***Dr. Margaret Inman Darla Putman******Jan 10**RNY****Springfield, OR***Dr. Thomas Umbach Cathy Carsillo******Jan 10 Tara W**********Jan 10**Lap RNY**Southwest MS***Dr Hagroder/Baton Rouge Brenda Johnson****Jan 10 Stacy Kau********Jan 15**Open RNY*Southampton NJ Christa Johnston****Jan 15*RNY Prox**Lens, Belgium***Dr. Jean-Louis Alle Crystal M*********Jan 15 Debbie C*********Jan 15 ? Undertall*********Jan 15 Joanne Nastri******Jan 16**Open RNY*Medford, Mass**Dr.Sheldon Randall Marianne R*******Jan 16**VSG Alice Urrutia******Jan 16 Monica P********Jan 16************************ Dr. M Maria Acosta*****Jan 16 Judy Richardson***Jan 17 Nancy Hauser****Jan 17************Appomattox, VA*Dr Amy Martin Margaret Holli****Jan 17 Teona Gines*****Jan 18**Lap Band***Burnsville, Minn**Dr Lederer NaDine Rawls****Jan 18 Roxanne P******Jan 22**Open RNY***Lindenworld, NJ**Dr Slotman Rebekah L******Jan 23**Lap Band***Denver, CO******Dr.'s Hollaway/ Forney Tracy Jacobs****Jan 24***********Chesapeke, VA Anna Bryant ****Jan 24**Lap RNY***Roanoke, VA******Dr. Lucktong Carole Moorhead*Jan 26**Lap band**Scottsdale, AZ*****Dr Robin Blackston Rebekah L******Jan 29 Sara E********Jan 30 ? Mariam Trotter**Jan 30? Gina Pittman ***Jan 31**Lap band***Graham, WA******Dr. Myur Srikanth
CissyB
on 12/30/06 12:10 pm - Jackson, NJ
Cissy B Freehold NJ Jan 15 Lap RNY Now I want to say a prayer for all of us Father God, I ask that you protect each and everyone of us during our surgeries coming up in January. Please send your angels to comfort us and guide the hands and minds of our surgical teams. Please watch out for and comfort our families too Lord, while they worry about us, and protect them as well. Give us all an uneventful surgery and little if any pain to cope with, and a speedy recovery. Thank you for hearing my prayer. In Jesus' name I ask, Amen, and Amen
Anna Bryant
on 12/30/06 10:47 pm - Roanoke, VA
Got ya covered Cissy!! Anna
Angela M.
on 12/30/06 3:18 pm - Worcester, MA
Angela M, Jan 17th, RNY, Worcester Ma, Dr. Paul Arcand
Anna Bryant
on 12/30/06 10:49 pm - Roanoke, VA
Woooohooooo congrats on your date. Won't belong now! I'll get you added to the list today. Anna
lizzieleprechaun
on 1/2/07 2:30 am - Ft Gordon, GA
I would like to be added to the list:D Elizabeth Ashton Jan 19 Lap RNY Monterey CA Dr Vierra
Most Active
Recent Topics
Year 7!!!
Stephanie B. · 14 replies · 1395 views
5 Year Anniversary
Stephanie B. · 1 replies · 1070 views