Just 4 days to go & nervous

E. Parnell
on 12/30/06 2:32 am - Safford, AZ
I'm trying to continue to get over a small cold that attacked me this last week. I have been taking a lot of home remedies. Now I am feeling tons better- just still have an itchy throat which occasionally makes me cough. I'm going to take some honey, lemon, cayenne pepper and apple cider vinegar mixture again today to see if it helps. Let's hope for the best. Surgery is on January 3rd- just 2 days after my 29th birthday- HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME- what a gift I can give myself. Wish me the best!
staceyk
on 12/30/06 4:37 am
Just wanted to say good luck with your surgery and Happy birthday also.best wishes You will do great!!Stacey
Karen N.
on 12/30/06 6:45 am - Charlotte, NC
Happy Birthday! Happy Surgery! Happy New Life to Us!!!!
keke
on 12/30/06 7:54 am - Sacramento, CA
Wishing you the best of luck on your upcoming surgery and have a happy birthday.
SandyF
on 12/30/06 1:13 pm - Houston, TX
Erica, Prayers go up for your cold and a smooth, successful surgery....huggers
Anna Bryant
on 12/30/06 10:52 pm - Roanoke, VA
Wooooohooo Congrats!! Wow just around the corner for you. What a wonderful Birthday present. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers for an uneventful surgery and a speedy recovery!! Be sure to let us know when you get home so we don't worry. Feel free to call me and I will post for you if you are unable. Anna 540-265-0453
Dee52
on 1/1/07 1:04 am - Fort Mill, SC
HI Erica, Just wanted to say congrats on your surgery date! Im sure you will do great. My surgery date is Jan 16! I got my approval on DEC 22 which was so great because My birthday was Dec 23! Im also nervous but know this will be the best thing I can do for myself. Good Luck to you and keep us posted on how your doing. Denise
Most Active
Recent Topics
Year 7!!!
Stephanie B. · 14 replies · 1395 views
5 Year Anniversary
Stephanie B. · 1 replies · 1070 views