I have a surgery date!

HeatherCantley
on 12/30/06 10:58 am - Warrenton, VA
My surgery is scheduled for Jan 23. I'm excited and nervous all at the same time. I know the journey will be long and tough but the end result will be way worth it. Good luck to everyone with upcoming surgery dates!
SandyF
on 12/30/06 1:10 pm - Houston, TX
I am so happy for you, the 23rd will be here before you know it! My surgery will be on the 5th, looking forward to the losing side of life....huggers
Anna Bryant
on 12/30/06 10:58 pm - Roanoke, VA
Woooohoooo grats on getting your date!! Come join us on the Virginia board!! Anna
keke
on 12/30/06 11:27 pm - Sacramento, CA
Congrats on your date.
joyj
on 12/31/06 3:21 am - Middle Island, NY
Congrats on your date Joy
lt7807
on 12/31/06 1:11 pm - Fresno, CA
Hey there, I'm so happy for you. I remember when my surgery date was about a month away, now its about 9 days away (Jan 9th, 07) and I'm getting nervous too. Its crazy because I've been obese my whole life and now everything is going to change and I have to actually work hard to obtain and maintain my goal weight. But I will do it because I don't have a choice. Right now I'm in the process of getting things in my household ready for the surgery and being out of it for a few weeks. Also I'm about to take my before pictures and post some more on my profile so I can see how far I've come later on after the weight is gone. Good luck to you and I can't wait to see your end result.
HeatherCantley
on 1/7/07 8:32 am - Warrenton, VA
Hi LaToya, You're down to the wire now!! You must have butterflies in your stomach - I know I do and I still have about 3 weeks to go! I'll be thinking of you on Tuesday!! I'll be praying for an uneventful surgery and a speedy recovery! ....And don't worry about the haters - hold your head high and know that you are doing the right thing for yourself! Hugs, Heather
Most Active
Recent Topics
Year 7!!!
Stephanie B. · 14 replies · 1395 views
5 Year Anniversary
Stephanie B. · 1 replies · 1070 views