Jan 3rd, leaving in the morning to go to MI for surgery

rachel.b
on 12/31/06 7:30 am - Barrie, Canada
RNY on 01/03/07 with
Hi Folks, I'm signing off now and I wanted to wish everyone a very Happy New Year. My warmest wishes to all of you for a fabulous 2007!!! I'm praying that My 2007 will be awesome!!! Surgery on Jan 3rd and then the rest of the year to get healthy!! Thanks again for all the support everyone....God Bless and Happy New Year. I'll get online whenever I get back home. Bye for now.
mayra31
on 12/31/06 1:19 pm - clovis, NM
I wish u the best of luck and speedy recovery i hope everything goes good my prayer's will be with u. And i'm sure your 2007 will be awesome.
Anna Bryant
on 12/31/06 10:44 pm - Roanoke, VA
Rachel, I know you are already gone. Just wanted to say that you are in my thoughts and prayers. Please let us know when you get back so we won't worry. Anna
pandkmom
on 1/1/07 10:29 am
I'm sure all will be fine. I also have surgery (lap-band) on 1/3. I look forward to hearing about your experience when you get back. Happy New Year!
mary M.
on 1/2/07 8:01 am - Vancouver, Canada
Hi Jill, You will do awesome! I'm so excited for you. Wishing you an easy recovery & hey, Jill, soon you'll be in the "BIG LOSERS CLUB" (smile). A wonderful year (& new lifestyle) lies ahead of you! Just the excitement in realizing your date is finally here must be great! Mary
Most Active
Recent Topics
Year 7!!!
Stephanie B. · 14 replies · 1394 views
5 Year Anniversary
Stephanie B. · 1 replies · 1070 views