Jan. 4th is getting closer!!!

Anissa  
on 12/31/06 5:17 pm - Upstate, NY
I have been going through this process for a year and a half, and I cannot believe that I am only 4 days away! I think Ive gone through all of the emotions since being approved.. from scared ****less, to anxious, to excited etc. I dont know where Im at right now.. I think its a mix of them all! I cannot wait to get this new year started! Good luck to all of my January Sista's! ~Anissa
Anna Bryant
on 12/31/06 10:47 pm - Roanoke, VA
Anissa, good to see you!!! Yes your day is drawing close. Soon you will be on the losers bench. You will be in my thoughts and prayers on your big day. Please let us know you are okay as soon as your able to. Godspeed my friend!! Anna
Anissa  
on 1/1/07 2:27 am - Upstate, NY
I will be sure to let you all know how I am doing. Thank you Anna
coolrunnings
on 1/1/07 1:54 am - Fontana, CA
RNY on 01/10/07 with
MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU ANISSA LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED i AM RIGHT BEHIND YOU ON JAN 19TH. BRENDA
Anissa  
on 1/1/07 2:27 am - Upstate, NY
Thank you. I am soooooooooooo ready!!
keke
on 1/1/07 5:14 am - Sacramento, CA
My thoughts and prayers go out to you, good luck!
Crystal M
on 1/2/07 1:40 am - Dracut, MA
I think I am mirroring your emotions right now. You should read the blog I just posted. I was really have an anxious moment and am still having one. I am sending out good vibes and prayers for you. Make sure you let us know as soon as you are out of the hospital. Hugs Crystal
vanessa1980
on 1/2/07 4:18 am - Bay Village, OH
You are in my thoughts!~
Terri S.
on 1/2/07 10:33 pm - Avon, MA
Anissa- I wish you the very best on Jan. 4th! You are doing a great thing for yourself. I had my RNY last January (1/30) and I still think it was absolutely the best decision I have ever made to improve my health. I'll be thinking of you tomorrow as you "begin the journey"!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Year 7!!!
Stephanie B. · 14 replies · 1395 views
5 Year Anniversary
Stephanie B. · 1 replies · 1070 views