Woot! I have news!

EGSuzie
on 11/5/09 11:25 pm - Elk Grove, CA
I have already posted this on the Plastic Surgery forum...but, you girls, as they say, are my peeps so I have to personally tell my news.

I have a date of December 22 with Dr. Sauceda of Monterrey, MX to have a tummy tuck w/anchor cut, bl/ba w/anchor cut, and a medial thigh lift. I will be staying for about 12 days, and will have my hubby accompany me there. Of course, I will be away for the holidays, but my kids are actually excited to see me go...they know I've wanted this for soooo long! My 7 year old, Piper, said to me last night, "I just know you are going to be more beautiful and perfect when you have your tummy fixed, Mom." I hope she knows what she's talking about! lol.

Anyway, we ordered our passports yesterday on expedited status ($385?? yikes!) and have money in hand for the surgery and travel costs. I have to get the $ into the bank today so I can book our flights.
I am super excited and anxious...this is really happening?? Wow!

High Wt. 251.5/Goal 150/Current 145  39 yrs. old, 5' 6" tall, Size 1
  December 22, 2009~~ BA, Fleur de Lis Tummy Tuck, Sm. Thigh lift   
                     Dr. Francisco Sauceda, Monterrey, Mexico

M B.
on 11/7/09 8:11 am - Warrensburg, MO
Congrats!   Yes - it's really happening!!!  I'm so happy for you and pleased that you can get all of those procedures done at once.  That is really what I was hoping for also, but it just didn't work for me.  So, I'll settle to do it in stages.  

I'm glad you went with Dr. S. from the posts I read you should be in good hands.  That is awesome that your hubby gets to do along for help and support! 

I love it when the kids are excited for you.  My son is 10 and is so supportive in his own little way.

Marilyn  
Weight at Consult - 247 / Goal weight - 145 
Current weight 158
BMI - 24
Height 5'8"
Anchor cut tummy tuck on 11/12/09

EGSuzie
on 11/8/09 3:16 pm - Elk Grove, CA
Thanks, Marilyn...
I am so pleased with my decision to go to Monterrey. Dr. Sauceda seems like the cat's meow...I can't find a negative bit of feedback anywhere! So, it looks like I will have a new and improved body for Christmas and New Years. I can't wait and neither can the family. I'm feeling so blessed right now.

comom2trips
on 11/8/09 2:32 pm
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am sooo happy for you!!!
I'll look over last few posts to see what all you're having done- not sure what all the abbrev mean...
Brit :)
EGSuzie
on 11/8/09 3:25 pm - Elk Grove, CA
Ok...so, here's a lingo primer. lol. I'm having the following procedures:

tummy tuck with a vertical incision(from the horizontal cut, upward toward my sternum).

breast lift and breast augmentation (bl/ba) with an anchor cut. That is around the areola, vertical incision to the under side of the breast, meeting the horizontal incision that is made in the crease under the breast.

medial thigh lift...which is an incision from either side of my groin, meeting the tummy tuck horizontal cut, down the inside leg crease, and ending somewhere along the crease between the buttock and the leg.

When I'm more brave, I plan to post my pre-op pics from both home and at the surgery clinic during my pre-op visit with Dr. Sauceda. Then, of course, I'll post my immediate post op pics.

comom2trips
on 11/15/09 1:30 pm
I would love to see pre and post op pics- you look so good now!!!  I know people tell me that too and I know they would just DIE if they saw me naked!!!-- Not that you look like that- but you know what I mean...
Thanks for explaining to me- I would LOVE to get my tummy and thighs fixed- I'll be watching you!!!  Member I had my RNY in Columbia- I'm all about medical tourism!!  :)  How long will you be gone?  I'm glad hubby is going with you.  I went alone for the RNY- but it sounds like you are having a lot lot lot done.
I'm excited for you!!!
EGSuzie
on 11/15/09 11:04 pm - Elk Grove, CA
I will absolutely post some pics...I still have to muster the courage.
I was one thing to send them to Dr. Sauceda...quite another to let the wide world see. Believe me....I do look like that! lol

I'll be gone at least 12 days...from Dec. 20(red eye flight) to Jan. 2. at 10:30pm. I'm tired just thinking about it.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Year 7!!!
Stephanie B. · 14 replies · 1384 views
5 Year Anniversary
Stephanie B. · 1 replies · 1067 views