Happy 3 Year Anniversary to Us !!

Roxanne2007
on 12/31/09 4:55 am - Rochester, NH
Hi Everyone !!
It is hard to believe it has been 3 years coming up for us! I think back to the weeks we was all telling our weights and stories. It is still a struggle and will be for all of our lives.  Remember to pat yourself on the back, because you did it! We just have to use our tool that we were given. Yes I have gained 5 pounds and am struggling to take them off. But I keep reminding myself of all I went through to get where I am today. I feel great and am healthier and happier now. I will never forget all of you and our times together. We will always have that bond.
Happy New Year Everyone !!
Hugs !!
Roxanne

PreOp-232/Day of-211/Current-127

M B.
on 1/2/10 12:28 am - Warrensburg, MO
Happy 3rd Anniversary to all of us 2007 gals and guys! 

One thing is for sure we all weigh less than we did 3 years ago.  Personally, I still have not reached my goal of 142 but I'm at 160 - I look better than I ever have in my life (even approaching the age of 42) and I'm so happy and have no regrets about my RNY!  In November I had an anchor cut tummy tuck and that took off another 9 pounds.  I am determined to lose the last +/- 20 pounds and November 2010 I want to have PS for my back fat area.

My life is so improved from three years ago.  I like to shop, I love to be active and work out, I love spending "quality time" with my husband :) and I love the way I feel physically!

I wish everyone a very Happy New Year and the tenacity to keep working on improving your life; physically, mentally and spiritually!

God Bless!

Marilyn  
Weight at Consult - 247 / Goal weight - 145 
Current weight 158
BMI - 24
Height 5'8"
Anchor cut tummy tuck on 11/12/09

EGSuzie
on 1/4/10 4:33 am - Elk Grove, CA
I am astounded every day to see how much change has taken place over the past three years. It feels amazing to finally be myself again and to see the changes in us all. Though, I must admit, I do miss seeing all the old January board faces....where did everyone go?

I haven't had any issues with weight gain or not reaching goal, so I consider myself one of the lucky ones. Nevertheless...I know we are all in a better place today than ever before...regardless of whether or not we met some arbitrary number on a scale.

Late Saturday night my husband and I arrived home from a trip to Monterrey, Mexico. We went to meet a fantastic plastic surgeon, Dr. Sauceda. I had a tummy tuck w/anchor cut, small medial thigh lift(no vertical incision), and breast aug(no lift needed). I feel as though I've been run over by a train, twice...but I know in the end I will look and feel like a billionty bucks. My life truly does keep getting better and better.

Now, if I could only get accepted into nursing school...finally...my life would really be moving in the direction I want! lol.

High Wt. 251.5/Goal 150/Current 145  39 yrs. old, 5' 6" tall, Size 1
  December 22, 2009~~ BA, Fleur de Lis Tummy Tuck, Sm. Thigh lift   
                     Dr. Francisco Sauceda, Monterrey, Mexico

Most Active
Recent Topics
Year 7!!!
Stephanie B. · 14 replies · 1385 views
5 Year Anniversary
Stephanie B. · 1 replies · 1067 views