Monday Morning Weigh-Ins

EGSuzie
on 1/4/10 4:37 am - Elk Grove, CA
Good Monday Morning My January Lovelies!

I'm not even going to go back to see what my last weigh in was...since I had plastics less than two weeks ago, it really is irrelevant for the time being. But, I did want to kick this thread back into gear for whomever wants to participate.

Surgery/high: 251.5
Last Monday: ????
Today: 145.8....lots of swelling has my weight up about 6 pounds. I want it gone!!! 

So lets hear what you have to say this week...get in here and post!!

High Wt. 251.5/Goal 150/Current 145  39 yrs. old, 5' 6" tall, Size 1
  December 22, 2009~~ BA, Fleur de Lis Tummy Tuck, Sm. Thigh lift   
                     Dr. Francisco Sauceda, Monterrey, Mexico

Patty B.
on 1/4/10 10:40 am
Yup Suzi you are right girl.  It's swelling and trauma from the surgery.  Remember after our surgery I was up 10 pds and I knew what it was but it bugged me for sure too!  Give it another week or two and you will be way down girl.  I'm still 151...and searching for the 140's ....I pray I will make it!  I decided I'm going to use this year to make sure I can keep my weight down and then Dr. Sauceda...in otherwords too ...I'm saving.  What did it cost out the door?  Love Patty  PS YOU LOOK AWESOME!!

EGSuzie
on 1/4/10 11:15 am - Elk Grove, CA
Thanks, sweetie. I am anxiously waiting for the swelling to disappear and it can't end soon enough.

It cost me $10,250 all inclusive. We took $400 cash for meals...since there were two of us it cost a bit more than going it alone. Then, the additonal cost of the passports and his airfare.

High Wt. 251.5/Goal 150/Current 145  39 yrs. old, 5' 6" tall, Size 1
  December 22, 2009~~ BA, Fleur de Lis Tummy Tuck, Sm. Thigh lift   
                     Dr. Francisco Sauceda, Monterrey, Mexico

Most Active
Recent Topics
Year 7!!!
Stephanie B. · 14 replies · 1385 views
5 Year Anniversary
Stephanie B. · 1 replies · 1067 views