It's been a while....

EGSuzie
on 6/22/10 1:50 am - Elk Grove, CA
I haven't been around much the last couple of months, and it seems no one else has either! But, I felt like it was time for a quick check-in and update.

On a non-surgery topic, I got a job a couple of months ago and have been somewhat busy. It's so different for me to get up and out of the house on a daily basis...especially after being a SAHM for 18 years! I do like keeping busy and making a few $$, though. However, my schedule can be a bit schizophrenic at times...and that drives me crazy!!! Also, my current job has absolutely nothing to do with nursing, which is my ultimate career goal.

With regard to surgery related topics, I've fallen off the wagon a bit lately. I feel myself hitting the wall, so-to-speak, in relation to the choices I'm making. Too many baked goods and not enough protein. Too much sugar, not enough vitamins. I feel myself coming full circle, though. Back on the wagon, as they say!

In other news, my plastics are done and nearly forgotten. Not really, but the painful part is long gone. The results are almost completely what I had hoped for and I am super pleased with the final results. Of course, I can find multiple flaws that could possibly drive me crazy if I let them. But I am learning to accept the imperfect and to be happy with what I am and what I have. My body, health, and life are so much more pleasing than they were 4 years ago...I have no business complaining!!

I'd love to hear a quick update on what others are going through and what's new in your neck of the woods. Please, please, pretty please....check in!!! Let me know you're alive and kicking!! lol

High Wt. 251.5/Goal 150/Current 145  39 yrs. old, 5' 6" tall, Size 1
  December 22, 2009~~ BA, Fleur de Lis Tummy Tuck, Sm. Thigh lift   
                     Dr. Francisco Sauceda, Monterrey, Mexico

O. Kufi
on 6/22/10 9:43 am
I started to copy most of what you put and sign my name. Have not been on in ages either. But I did hit my 3 year wls anniversary and decided i need to 'pop-in'. I could definitely do better on the eating and exercising (will be in there sweating to St Elsewhere in a minit**ha ha) but I believe my good days out weight the bad.

Plastic surgery, yea not perfect (hmm din't expect that) but definitely pleased. Will have to talk to Dr S about a referral for the face lift (brow lift) *sad face* he does not do the brow lift.

Anyway glad to hear things are well in your world.

Its a pretty cool journey!

We love because God first loved us (1John 4:19)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Year 7!!!
Stephanie B. · 14 replies · 1385 views
5 Year Anniversary
Stephanie B. · 1 replies · 1067 views